Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    thanks...well it won't be done if I don't start making it
    but gotta tell you, I'm definetly gonna use the song you recommended me.

"With your gorgeous grin
    You have the world sucked in
    Believin' in everything you say
    Watch out, he'll charm you"

if that ain't Nikola I don't know what else could be
    absolutely love it
    yayyy i recommended something good for artistic stuff though i cannot lie, i got the idea from a Jack O'Neill video ive been watching
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      yayyy i recommended something good for artistic stuff though i cannot lie, i got the idea from a Jack O'Neill video ive been watching
      we all have to get inspired from somewhere

Comment

we all have to get inspired from somewhere
        indeed im really excited to see what you do with that since charm attack is basically nikola's specialtiy
        sigpic

Comment

indeed im really excited to see what you do with that since charm attack is basically nikola's specialtiy
          you're right I just hope I'll rise to the level of expectations

Comment

you're right I just hope I'll rise to the level of expectations
            pfft please you totally will. and if you have doubts just channel your inner Nikola, the "perfectionist with the perfect everything"
            sigpic

Comment

If I channel my inner Nikola I'll never get the vid made I'm kind of a perfectionist myself
              I'll just see what I can do

Comment

If I channel my inner Nikola I'll never get the vid made I'm kind of a perfectionist myself
                I'll just see what I can do
                lol thats true you'd never finish! im excitedd
                sigpic

Comment

i mean, c'mon. thats perfect...*goes the website*

GAAAHHH! READ THE "WELCOME" BLURB!!!
                  http://www.nps.gov/edis/index.htm
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!! *starts throwing wild tantrum*
                  p.s. i had THE best sanctuary dream of all time last night, i'll put in spoileres cuz its a little long
                  Spoiler:
                  so i woke up in the dream to a really loud crashing noise outside my house. i went barging downstairs to find my mother standing on the back stairs looking like: and im like WTF happened?!? and she just points and i go out to see this fancy smancy mercedes benz completely wrecked on the rocks to the left of my house. i went sprinting up to it, saw a dead chick and was like HOLY CRAP CALL THE PO-PO SHE"S DEADD!!! and then i go back to the house to stand on the back staris as my mother is inside on the fone and we're awaiting the cops when i see the dead blonde girl sit up, eyes completely black and start looking around and naturally im like WTFFF!!! i dash back inside and yell to my mom "dont leave the house" and grab my laptop making my FB status "Dr. Magnus! I need you, im being hunted by a trustfund vamp!!" and my moms all whats happening and im like "TRUSTFUND VAMPIRES!!!" shes like wtff and i just tell her "no time, she saw me i have to run! nice knowing you!! If you see a Dr. Magnus tell her ive headed to NYC, better hiding places." so i roll off in my yaris and go to the train station get to to NYC and proceed to try and find a place to hideout and its not succesfful cuz this trustfund vamp's on my tail and i loose her eventaully and i apparently have money too bc i able to pay for all sorts of hotels and foods and whatevah. So after i dodged her a final time a week earlier i decided id stay at this pretty fancy hotel and so im in the dining room scrounging up a late-night snack when who strolls in, NIKOLA TESLA!! he comes up to me and says "i hear you have a vampire problem." i reply "no thanks to you, Nikola.' i reply and hes all we have to get you outta here its happenin again shes rounding up her friends and your one of them apparently and im like SAY WHAT?! then he flirts with me a bit and i flirt back and then we get down to business and hes all no really come with me so we peace it outta there to find Helen walking in and she goes "ah good you got the other vamp," and im all "WTFFF" and basically i wind up having to go with them to the sanctuary and nikola totes likes me and cuz of my sarcastic wit and we resolve the problem of the trust fund vamps take two and afterwards helen figures out that using my dormant vampy blood she can make Nikola age all ssslllloooowww. and im like FRAK YES! and he's all WOO SOUL CRUSHING DEPRESSION OVER!! so we go thru with the procedure and everythings sweet and they take me on as a member of the team but i wind up traveling 'round with Nikola cuz its a vampire thing aaand yes. best. dream. ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                  I was thinking, how would Niko view NATO's bombing of his homeland??
                  DEVASTATED. The RL Tesla was so proud of his homeland and of his people Not to mention they destroyed his house during the war...it got hit by a bomb and so the house that's there now is a replica
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And to your clone, i hope after she thunked into the snow that you went out and picked her up and brought into the warm and didnt abandon her in the snow

p.s. i had THE best sanctuary dream of all time last night, i'll put in spoileres cuz its a little long
                    Spoiler:
                    so i woke up in the dream to a really loud crashing noise outside my house. i went barging downstairs to find my mother standing on the back stairs looking like: and im like WTF happened?!? and she just points and i go out to see this fancy smancy mercedes benz completely wrecked on the rocks to the left of my house. i went sprinting up to it, saw a dead chick and was like HOLY CRAP CALL THE PO-PO SHE"S DEADD!!! and then i go back to the house to stand on the back staris as my mother is inside on the fone and we're awaiting the cops when i see the dead blonde girl sit up, eyes completely black and start looking around and naturally im like WTFFF!!! i dash back inside and yell to my mom "dont leave the house" and grab my laptop making my FB status "Dr. Magnus! I need you, im being hunted by a trustfund vamp!!" and my moms all whats happening and im like "TRUSTFUND VAMPIRES!!!" shes like wtff and i just tell her "no time, she saw me i have to run! nice knowing you!! If you see a Dr. Magnus tell her ive headed to NYC, better hiding places." so i roll off in my yaris and go to the train station get to to NYC and proceed to try and find a place to hideout and its not succesfful cuz this trustfund vamp's on my tail and i loose her eventaully and i apparently have money too bc i able to pay for all sorts of hotels and foods and whatevah. So after i dodged her a final time a week earlier i decided id stay at this pretty fancy hotel and so im in the dining room scrounging up a late-night snack when who strolls in, NIKOLA TESLA!! he comes up to me and says "i hear you have a vampire problem." i reply "no thanks to you, Nikola.' i reply and hes all we have to get you outta here its happenin again shes rounding up her friends and your one of them apparently and im like SAY WHAT?! then he flirts with me a bit and i flirt back and then we get down to business and hes all no really come with me so we peace it outta there to find Helen walking in and she goes "ah good you got the other vamp," and im all "WTFFF" and basically i wind up having to go with them to the sanctuary and nikola totes likes me and cuz of my sarcastic wit and we resolve the problem of the trust fund vamps take two and afterwards helen figures out that using my dormant vampy blood she can make Nikola age all ssslllloooowww. and im like FRAK YES! and he's all WOO SOUL CRUSHING DEPRESSION OVER!! so we go thru with the procedure and everythings sweet and they take me on as a member of the team but i wind up traveling 'round with Nikola cuz its a vampire thing aaand yes. best. dream. ever.
                    Yeah, he sprinted out right away, scooped me from the snow and cradled me in his arms to make me warm again. Then i's all like "I think what I really need is a hot shower." and he's all "okay" and I grabbed his hand and walked for the bath and he's all

P.S. I'm so jealous of your dream!!! I hardly ever recall my dreams and thus far my only Tesla one was only like ten seconds of him taking Will's spot for the bath scene in Kali.

Lastly (but definitly not least) I am so excited for that video, sg4ever!!!! Don't forget to post the link here when it's done!

Comment

well of course I'll post the link
                      I hope just it won't take me too long to make it. I started choosing and trimming the clips. God that's a lot of work. It really keeps me so focused that my hand is sweating on the mouse

Comment

I am officially obsessed with going to visit Croatia now. OMG. IT IS GORGEOUS.

EDIT:
                        OMGOMGOMG LOOK
                        http://www.find-croatia.com/culture/...e-smiljan.html
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          I am officially obsessed with going to visit Croatia now. OMG. IT IS GORGEOUS.

EDIT:
                          OMGOMGOMG LOOK
                          http://www.find-croatia.com/culture/...e-smiljan.html
                          OMG Mimzy, that's awesome I would so go there

Comment

Okay, so b/c I am such a stalker I went and found Smiljan (the town Niko lived in as a child) on Google satellite maps LOLZ
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm off to bed now...this vid-project has exhaused me I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
                              Night everyone *hugs* I'm off for some vampire dreams *clone grins pleased-wth-self*

Comment

Night!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X