No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sammie - Can I take first row, second avatar, for my LJ account?
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Lovin the avatars .... Those are awesome!!!!!!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Sammie - lovely avatars!
        sigpic
        Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Sammie, your avatars are awesome! Love especially the second one, first row and the last one...oy

Comment

Sarah, hehe, it is easy to fell in love with Tesla .. am I right?
            LadyG, of course, you can take it. It would be my pleasure
            Glitch, thanks so much for nice words
            Olwen, thanks so much for compliment.
            Jade, I am happy you like them

And Sarah, there are people (I hope I belong to them ) who are really great in art so if you have questions or you need help, let us know. We like helping people
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              Glitch, thanks so much for nice words

And Sarah, there are people (I hope I belong to them ) who are really great in art so if you have questions or you need help, let us know. We like helping people
              No problem Sam *huggles*

And you are definately among us cool art creators ... In fact you're in the above ranks and I'm not just saying that to be nice, I mean it tooo
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                No problem Sam *huggles*

And you are definately among us cool art creators ... In fact you're in the above ranks and I'm not just saying that to be nice, I mean it tooo
                Aw, it is a bliss for my ears (eyes) to hear (see) these compliments You are nice, thanks. And I think that everyone is talented and I always look forward to see new art from everyone Now I am working on new avatars with Nikola, wish me luck.
                (But I have a problem, when I want to make art for Tesla, I always end up with Helen or Teslen )

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
                  Oh BigBear, thank you so much!!! I love this vid, it's awesome!
                  Thank you for your thank you))) Here so many talented people. It's getting harder to do something worthwhile

Made these last night
                  Very well done

And for newbies, I want to post some old avatars I made. I know that some of them aren't so good, so be nice.
                  I hope you'll do the same with your awesome banners
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe, should I post my banners with Tesla? Ok, I can do it, BB Thanks for nice words, btw.

Comment

Teslen banners (contain Nikola )
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjones3 View Post
                        Hi Guys,

Just stumbled on this thread and I have to say its heaven!! ^_^ so much Tesla love hehe, and you are all so amazing a graphics I really need to practice more, hope to get to know you all better.
                        heyyy! a late welcome greeting!!!
                        enjoy the Niko madness

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        *screams a bit with hand clamped over mouth to avoid panic attack* I can't believe I haven't been here for SO LONG!
                        Just caught up on--what--like ten pages of epicness. Far too much to multi-quote, so let me just say: You're all bloody brilliant, talented people and I love being here and I've missed it!
                        you're here now that's more than enough

Thanks for the save in my absence, sg4ever. And thanks for the compliment WerewolfCas. I'm quite proud of it.
                        all my pleasure Rose

Oh, it's just a way to express fangirly joy when our brains aren't functioning due to the presence of the object of our affection. In this case, the King.
                        Hope that clears it up. Also, something to look out for, squeeing is often accompanied by flailing and/or bouncing, which can be dangerous to bystanders.
                        second that xDDDD

*plays with De-Vamper* Yes well I can see that ... It just hurts my extremely sensitive vampiric ears *covers ears* And I'm sure it bothers the Majesty as well *covers Nikola's ears*
                        plays with the devamper? XDDD LMAO in my book that means something completely different XDD
                        and don't worry, our King likes to know his Troopers love him

Sammie you know I love your art don't you? <333

Comment

Rose, we have missed you too. I am happy you are back.
                          Criss, I am happy you like my art

Hehe, devamper. Always when I hear this word, I remember one fanfiction about nasty things (it isn't a FF from FF.net, btw) It is about Teslen and about the things that are similar to Criss's explanation of the devamper Hehe

Comment

Sammie I love your art. They are amazing

Comment

Criss - Not entirely on subject, but I just want to say I love your Teslen Walk Away banner. Is this a new one? It's the first time I've seen it.

(But I have a problem, when I want to make art for Tesla, I always end up with Helen or Teslen )
                              That's not what *I* call a problem LOL. ;P
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I love the second banner, ^_^ and I agree with Glitch you are definately amoung the great artest here!

Only question is where do you guys get you pics for the art? O_o I tend to google but that does not hold many good ones, If I can sus this mystery out I should be good to get started with my art and learing how to make stuff like yours.
                                sigpic
                                Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                                Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                                LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X