• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    ooo I think I read that before .... Anyway ... nice .... *is impressed*
    Could have... I wrote it this summer.

And thank you.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'll never get why girls squee so much *covers ears*
      I think it must be a defence mechanism of sorts. In case of massive cuteness overload, it helps to avoid major damage to the nervous system There's nothing that can be done, sorry

Nikola Tesla in vampire form is just plain cool Check out what I just made
      Yes, absolutely cool The coolest vampire ever! Pity on Dracula and company, and let the Twilight kids play quietly in their sandbox !
      I realy like the things you make

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      It's a little story I wrote based on an original idea from Snow. Explains why Nikola doesn't like Stoker. ;P
      Oh, that explains everything! I must re-read Dracula to see the truth! *reaches for the bookshelves*

And finally here's a brand new Tesla sig for you guys:
      Last edited by Olwen; 06 January 2011, 03:17 PM. Reason: finished with the pictures
      sigpic
      Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
        Post by antipodal: The Shirtie award voting is up and Jonathon Young is one of the nominees for best supporting actor! (Sanctuary has also been nominated for a few other things.)

Go here to vote for him (and Sanctuary). You'll have to give them your email address, but that's just to prevent people from voting more than once.
        Voted! Jon, Sanctuary, and Amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
          Yes, absolutely cool The coolest vampire ever! Pity on Dracula and company, and let the Twilight kids play quietly in their sandbox !
          I realy like the things you make

Thanks glad you like them! I'll be making more stuff soon .... *runs away with Signature* I'm sure hsi Majesty King Nikola would love this *runs into throne room*
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/u...resistible.jpg
            Killing time again ? Olwen ?
            Ok I will be nice Irresistible, yeah that's so Nikola ...
            and I love the way you made it ... Great
            ♥
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/u...resistible.jpg
              Irresistible indeed Very nice, Olwen!

Comment

Oh, that explains everything! I must re-read Dracula to see the truth! *reaches for the bookshelves*
                I read Dracula once in my life - that's enough. Didn't really like the book and the pace of it... *shrugs*

And since now, the new true about vampires is Nikola's kind of vampies, I probably won't be able to read it without laughing LOL.
                sigpic

Comment

just dropping by to express my admiration and gratitude for the genius that was, is and will always be Nikola Tesla!
                  today, after 68 years from his death, he is still as close to us as ever through the way he foresaw and designed the future of humanity.

"The real, important part of Tesla lives in his achievement, which is great, almost beyond calculation, and an integral part of our civilization, our daily lives [...]. His life is a triumph..." (Louis Adamic)

The poet of electricity shall live forever in the hearts of those who welcome him ♥
                  Thank you Nikola Tesla for existing! Rest in peace. [10.07.1856 - 07.01.1943]

Comment

HAPPY DEATH ANNIVERSARY NIKO.
                    Only us Sanctuary fans know it was a faked death by one of your dearest friends. ;P
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Aniversary of your death, Niko!
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Happy Death Anniversary, Niko!

May you always be remembered.

Comment

'Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.'

'Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.'
                          Nikola Tesla
                          Spoiler:
                          Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY DEATH ANNIVERSARY NIKO .... BEST SCIENCE INVENTOR EVER!

of course we know it was a faked death thanks to Helen Magnus

Since it's his death anniversary I think I'll share my icons I made last night

Last edited by Glitch33; 07 January 2011, 12:10 PM.
                            On the edge of breaking down
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              just dropping by to express my admiration and gratitude for the genius that was, is and will always be Nikola Tesla!
                              today, after 68 years from his death, he is still as close to us as ever through the way he foresaw and designed the future of humanity.

"The real, important part of Tesla lives in his achievement, which is great, almost beyond calculation, and an integral part of our civilization, our daily lives [...]. His life is a triumph..." (Louis Adamic)

The poet of electricity shall live forever in the hearts of those who welcome him ♥
                              Thank you Nikola Tesla for existing! Rest in peace. [10.07.1856 - 07.01.1943]
                              Well said. Just think, without him and his contributions to the world, we wouldn't be sitting here with our computers, flicking channels on our TVs via remotes, and generally enjoying the benefits the Industrial Revolution and AC electricity provide. When it comes to Nikola Tesla, they certainly don't make them like they used to!

Comment

Glitchie - Nice icons!

Originally posted by AceofHadeon View Post
                                Well said. Just think, without him and his contributions to the world, we wouldn't be sitting here with our computers, flicking channels on our TVs via remotes, and generally enjoying the benefits the Industrial Revolution and AC electricity provide. When it comes to Nikola Tesla, they certainly don't make them like they used to!
                                Basically, without Nikola Tesla, there wouldn't be Nikola Tesla! o.o
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X