• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    I'll never get why girls squee so much *covers ears*
    it's the Nikola effect! get used to it!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      it's the Nikola effect! get used to it!
      course it is ... But hey you gotta admit Nikola Tesla in vampire form is just plain cool

Check out what I just made
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

course it is ... But hey you gotta admit Nikola Tesla in vampire form is just plain cool
        amen to that!
        he's the coolest vampier ever in whole mythology

Comment

amen to that!
          Naturally *vamps* His lordship Drac doesn't stand a chance again the King .... Nikola! WHOOHOO!
          *causes lights to go out* oops sorry!
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Naturally *vamps* His lordship Drac doesn't stand a chance again the King .... Nikola! WHOOHOO!
            *causes lights to go out* oops sorry!
            Bram Stoker? Alcoholic Irish hack

Comment

That he was .... Bats indeed ... *offers Premiere Cru* it's delicious ... Was sharing with Nikola earlier ... Can you imagine sharing a glass of wine with the King of Vampires? *shivers* That'd be so cool!
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

That he was .... Bats indeed ... *offers Premiere Cru* it's delicious ... Was sharing with Nikola earlier ... Can you imagine sharing a glass of wine with the King of Vampires? *shivers* That'd be so cool!
                *pours some wine in the glass under the bench so the teacher can't notice*
                oh yes that would be interesting at least until I got drunk at least XDDD then it would become even more interesting XDD

Comment

*pours some wine in the glass under the bench so the teacher can't notice*
                  oh yes that would be interesting at least until I got drunk at least XDDD then it would become even more interesting XDD
                  Yum! .... O.O I'm kinda scared to as x_x ... lol just kidding ... Anyway *goes back to following Nikola around in Bhalasaam* Amplus Navitas .... It hurts but it's fun as long as I can follow him *tries to run through tunnel*
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                    Don't know if anyone has rec'ed this video but it is turning me into a Tesla groupie. The video is fun and brings out my favorit part of Nik.... the humor.
                    Meh...can't watch vid, it's blocked in my country *pouts*

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                    Post by antipodal: The Shirtie award voting is up and Jonathon Young is one of the nominees for best supporting actor! (Sanctuary has also been nominated for a few other things.)

Go here to vote for him (and Sanctuary). You'll have to give them your email address, but that's just to prevent people from voting more than once.
                    Voted for both!

Check out what I just made
                    Awesome Glitch, it's great!

amen to that!
                    There's no doubt about that! Every other so called vampire can't hold a candle to the King!

Comment

Don't know if anyone has rec'ed this video but it is turning me into a Tesla groupie. The video is fun and brings out my favorit part of Nik.... the humor.
                      [video=youtube;tU6XtlXdCSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU6XtlXdCSo&feature=player_embedded
                      Great video
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
                        Awesome Glitch, it's great!

There's no doubt about that! Every other so called vampire can't hold a candle to the King!
                        I am one of his mini-me's ... Unlike his former subjects I am completely loyal and MASSIVELY INTELLIGENT! *nods vigorously* Everyone else was de-vamped but me ... I is his right hand man!
                        *is happy*
                        Last edited by Glitch33; 06 January 2011, 01:29 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU6Xt...layer_embedded
                          Awesone vid, Steff. You really captured the best Tesla moments in the series! I love it!
                          sigpic
                          Sign by me

Comment

If we're talking about Stoker, I'll repost this for newbies. It's a little story I wrote based on an original idea from Snow. Explains why Nikola doesn't like Stoker. ;P *shameless plug*

Clicky: Dracula
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              If we're talking about Stoker, I'll repost this for newbies. It's a little story I wrote based on an original idea from Snow. Explains why Nikola doesn't like Stoker. ;P *shameless plug*

ooo I think I read that before .... Anyway ... nice .... *is impressed*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Oh thanks for recommending! Left a review, enjoyed this very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X