• Show
Clear All

BB, I saw your wallie on facebook--very pretty
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey Gang...

Have been avoiding this place as I am totally spoiler-phobic but am loving all the Nikola that has been in the last few episodes down here and adore the interactions between him, Druitt and Helen...

Also, I may have a potential plot nubbin featuring an Angsty Nikola and a thunderstorm but am not sure whether I should contiune it as I'm not sure I'm getting the voice of our beloved King "right".

Am wondering whether people would want to read it if I write it (I am at the planning stage) and if so, I may possibly have it done in the next week or so...

So what say you loyal Troopers??
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        Tesla gun!

It is from Warehouse 13?? right

Comment

I know this may seem random, but does anyone else think that Nikola has lost some weight?? His shirts seem a lot looser around the collars...
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
            I think so...those glass tubes remind me of the Devamper
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
              YEP, that's the Tesla from Warehouse 13
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                I know this may seem random, but does anyone else think that Nikola has lost some weight?? His shirts seem a lot looser around the collars...
                Yeah, it was mentined on another thread I visit as well...

And speaking of said other thread, here's something I made for the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar:

(spoilers for size)

Spoiler:
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  BB, I saw your wallie on facebook--very pretty
                  Thanks again

I agree with you. But I think in the last episodes he looks better than in the beginning of s3.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

And speaking of said other thread, here's something I made for the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar:

(spoilers for size)

Spoiler:
                  Love your artwork... Very well suited to my mood.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jonathon probably lost some weight working on Sanctuary while performing in Tear the Curtain! That's an awful lot of work in a very short time.
                    sigpic
                    By Immortalflame

Comment

Nad, great Advent piece.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalFlame View Post
                        Jonathon probably lost some weight working on Sanctuary while performing in Tear the Curtain! That's an awful lot of work in a very short time.
                        Regardless, he's sexy.

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Regardless, he's sexy.

I think I speak for all Troopers when I say....OH HELL YES!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I speak for all Troopers when I say....OH HELL YES!!
                            No. To me very painfully to look at Jonathon exhausted with work in 'Тear the Сurtain!'
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                              No. To me very painfully to look at Jonathon exhausted with work in 'Тear the Сurtain!'
                              It's true. For me too, was painful to see him that way...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                                It's true. For me too, was painful to see him that way...
                                Our Jonathon is always fine and madly sexy.
                                But I wish for him health and rest. He to be happy and looked so!
                                Last edited by CrazyCat; 16 December 2010, 02:02 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X