Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love the banner!! So awesome!

I'm shocked he didn't go for all the buttons... lol!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
      H
      Oh my gosh! Loved the idea a lot, so here's what I've come up with for the moment:

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/u...girl/house.jpg

This seems to be one of my favourite episodesso far... Hilarious! I'm a Teslen fan myself, but seeng Niko showing certain interest in other women... well, it gives us some hope after all!
      Ahhhh! Awesome awesome awesome sig!
      Totally agree on the romance part. I like Teslen, but part of Niko's awesomeness is he's a terrible flirt. I actually squeed during the scene with Abby! His childlike grin at her confusion was just--ah! Epic!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      I Love the banner!! So awesome!

I'm shocked he didn't go for all the buttons... lol!
      Well, he's still a gentleman at the core (despite all outward evidence to the contrary)

Comment

Oooh yes! That would be even more fun.
        I absolutely loved his face in the process... Looking sooo innocent XD

He may just have tried to make Will feel more relaxed - being so helpful
        sigpic
        Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

I actually squeed during the scene with Abby! His childlike grin at her confusion was just--ah! Epic!
          I squeeed and giggled and jumped up and down like mad ))) Wow!

he's still a gentleman at the core
          Yes, definitely! He can't hide it from us ))) Staying a gentleman while not acting as one - that's a part of his Awesomeness!
          sigpic

Comment

"Missed me?"
            My new Wallpaper 1680x1050 px.

for download full size, click "Original" on my page, or take it from facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo_search...00000878217535
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
              "Missed me?"
              Really missed you! And your new masterpiece! My dear Fairy, you are again created a wonderful Miracle!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                Really missed you! And your new masterpiece! My dear Fairy, you are again created a wonderful Miracle!
                Thank you, my Dear. XOXOXO
                sigpic

Comment

"Missed me?"
                  My new Wallpaper 1680x1050 px.

http://www.photoshare.ru/data/52/52187/3/4u0hkm-ea6.jpg

for download full size, click "Original" on my page, or take it from facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo_search...00000878217535
                  I always adore your wallpapers! This one is no different! I also missed you, though, not just your lovely art.

Comment

Maybe I should post it here, too? Sorry for double posting, but it's Teslove art in the first place ))
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                      I always adore your wallpapers! This one is no different! I also missed you, though, not just your lovely art.
                      Awww... I'm sooo glad, thank you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should post it here, too? Sorry for double posting, but it's Teslove art in the first place ))
                        OMG OMG OMG First of all, I love the phrase Teslove. Unless I'm greatly mistaken, I think you've coined it! And now, I'm gonna start using it. In fact, that should be on a t-shirt! XD
                        Secondly, LOVE THE ART! "Aren't I awesome?" Indeed you are, Nikola!

Awww... I'm sooo glad, thank you!
                        *hugs back without cute smileys*

Comment

Very cute artwork He is definitely most awesome ever
                          sigpic

Comment

First of all, I love the phrase Teslove. Unless I'm greatly mistaken, I think you've coined it! And now, I'm gonna start using it. In fact, that should be on a t-shirt! XD
                            Thank you )) It naturally came to mind after a sip of red wine just for inspiration...
                            Oh. Gosh. ) Now I'm thiking about painting myself a t-shirt ))) You shouldn't give me ideas like that or I'll be suffering uncontrolled creativity outbursts... XDD

Very cute artwork
                            Thank you *flattered* )) Yours is much better, definitely.
                            sigpic

Comment

I finally got the time to get back on here for once...RL has been really hectic lately...I just wanted to say that I have missed all of you and the Niko fabulous art and vids on here..always brings a smile to my face
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Thank you *flattered* )) Yours is much better, definitely.
                                Well, my first works was not so good
                                Just a little time with the Photoshop and you will outride me

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                I finally got the time to get back on here for once...RL has been really hectic lately...I just wanted to say that I have missed all of you and the Niko fabulous art and vids on here..always brings a smile to my face
                                This is really genial place for JY's all admirers. And a lot of good people here XD.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X