Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niko Icons!

And the Big Versions (because they look prettier)
    (And yes, I say that on every thread I post icons )

Spoiler:
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Niko Icons!

Spoiler:
      OMG! Love 'em! Beautifully done.
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

hi im new!=D i brought an i'm here! present i only take credit for the compilation i didn't take the pics. idk if it's anygood... but im sharing my wallpaper anyway. XD

Comment

Johnathon Young is such a fantastic actor, he really makes the character stand out. It definitely doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous as well

I hope they keep him appearing regularly this season <3
          sigpic

Comment

Omg "you know, maybe a bit tighter... for safety".... ahaha she buys it every time XD
            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              Omg "you know, maybe a bit tighter... for safety".... ahaha she buys it every time XD
              That is one of my favorite all time quotes from Tesla! He had so many good lines in Animus that it's hard to keep count!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I just thought of something. I'll put it in spoiler tags because it's kinda off topic:
                Spoiler:

If Wardenclyffe had been built, it would have almost resembled a Dalek. There's an idea for a Doctor Who episode! Tesla and Daleks!
                "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                  I just thought of something. I'll put it in spoiler tags because it's kinda off topic:
                  Spoiler:

If Wardenclyffe had been built, it would have almost resembled a Dalek. There's an idea for a Doctor Who episode! Tesla and Daleks!
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG That might just be too epic for television to handle! XD

Comment

Niko Icons!

Spoiler:
                    wooo Niko goodies
                    bigger is better that's all I'm gonna say

Originally posted by parakeetwuvs View Post
                    hi im new!=D i brought an i'm here! present i only take credit for the compilation i didn't take the pics. idk if it's anygood... but im sharing my wallpaper anyway. XD
                    hey there! welcome to the madness
                    wow so much Niko! and the banner in the bottom right is mine btw
                    just a friendly advice, when you upload pics that don't belong to you don't forget to credit the people who they belong to/edited them. And to ask for permission to use them.

Originally posted by TeslaFan View Post
                    Johnathon Young is such a fantastic actor, he really makes the character stand out. It definitely doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous as well

I hope they keep him appearing regularly this season <3
                    exactly! not only that he's an amazing actor but he's bloody gorgeous as well *drools* the man was born to play Nikola Tesla!

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG That might just be too epic for television to handle! XD
                    third thisss! <333
                    Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 26 November 2010, 04:06 AM.

Comment

OMG! stargate lover is that shirt in your sig real? if so where did you get it?
                      + one more attemp to post my wallpaper. if it doesn't work can someone explain to me how to do it please? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...00000709000819

Comment

oh thanks for the advice. if you have any idea how to do that i'd be greatful if you told me. i got the pics off google images, so idk how to find out who took them. im slightly computer illiterate. XD

Comment

OMG! stargate lover is that shirt in your sig real? if so where did you get it?
                          + one more attemp to post my wallpaper. if it doesn't work can someone explain to me how to do it please? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...00000709000819
                          the t-shirt in my sig is a manip I made with Photoshop
                          I'll send you a private message about the pics

Comment

Welcome, Parakeet!
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yay!

Sneek Peek for the next ep!

Welcome to the thread!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yay!

Sneek Peek for the next ep!

Welcome to the thread!
                                LMAO I love it!
                                thanks for the link Nad!
                                GAH now I'm freaking excited about "For King and Country"

Comment

Working...
                                X