No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our campaign! That's it, I'm making new TT banners...

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    Hello all

*waves*
    I'm new to this thread but what a lovely thread it is

I'm rather fond of Nikola Tesla. I love how he always looks like he's up to no good... if you get what I mean LOL

hehe

I really hope we see more of him in series two, and I have to admit I'm shipping Helen/Nikola <3
    Hey! Welcome to the thread
    You made your first official post here? Awesome
    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 03 June 2009, 12:39 PM. Reason: Speling nod goot
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ohhhh our campain.. *grins.*
      sigpic

Comment

Goodness, JY had better not find this thread...

..ever...

LOL
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

aye... that would be kinda a bad thing.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't think his wife and daughter will ever let him live this down...him having fangirls...poor guy will be subject to teasing for a LOOOONG time.

Anyhoo...found another Tesla-ish song...

Angel of Darkness

sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi new recruit the mop is over there aannndd the plot bunnies over there DO NOT let them out we have set them loose a couple of times and it was a Tesla overload (which isn't necessarily bad). Alright it is getting late so my ideas aren't as good, but can we take a poll on if he looks better clean shaved or not. (I vote clean)
              You know your bored when you keep switching back and forth between page 71 and 72 just to see all of Mimzy's sigs.
              Last edited by Swimmingcook; 04 June 2009, 01:27 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

but tesla over load is a good thing
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  but tesla over load is a good thing
                  I second that. *happy sigh*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What a lovely welcome and wow there are some cool smilies on here I love this one

AAAH YAY I have roped in another follower!! *huggles* (btw, it's me...Miss Pookamonga. lol. )
                    *waves at Mimzy* hehe I thought it was you! Our chats on ffnet inspired me to check out Gateworld I completely understand about the hair ruffling now LOL
                    Oooo are you short? It's a rare occurance if I find someone shorter than me I'm only 5ft4 but it's good to be short *nods convincingly*

*waves at tesla babe*
                    *waves at LiliJ*

hehe I love the campaign,
                    "To get that perfect spikey look for your hair, sit on an electric chair and toast lightly for 15 minutes."
                    so that's how he does it!

*waves at DutchIndeed*
                    Of course I made my first official post here I actually only joined gateworld so I could come chat to you all in here LOL

*waves at CKO*

hmmm I think if JY ever found this thread he would just be flattered

*waves at Swimmingcook*
                    LOL mop and plot bunnies I'll be sure to help keep them contained!

Clean shaved or not hmmm.... well I think he looks good either way but no tash please
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Clean shaved for me!
                      Angel of darkness is a cool song!
                      *waves at LR (i make names shorter sorry, let me know if you don't like it)*
                      Oooooh omg!
                      The series fanali is filmed in a big pool, ryan is loving all the swimming! Too bad our man isn't in it (at least I don't think he is)
                      JY on this thread! wow that could be interesting:
                      flattered, terrified, humiliated, completely wierded out. There are so many emotions that could come from this thread, although I don't think he'll like the 'unwrapping' quite as much as some of the compliments! lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        LOLZZZZZZ I ESPECIALLY love the fashion tip. HAHA
                        Ah, that was my comic genius!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Goodness, JY had better not find this thread...

..ever...

LOL
                        Why not? I think he would be intruiged...

*waves at LiliJ*

*waves back*

And that was mine and Nad's idea

I think. It's been a while!
                        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

I don't mind at all

When did the campaign start ? I intended on reading through the entire thread to get up to speed but I have an exam to revise for... boooo!

Hope everyone's having a good day
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                            Hi new recruit the mop is over there aannndd the plot bunnies over there DO NOT let them out we have set them loose a couple of times and it was a Tesla overload (which isn't necessarily bad). Alright it is getting late so my ideas aren't as good, but can we take a poll on if he looks better clean shaved or not. (I vote clean)
                            You know your bored when you keep switching back and forth between page 71 and 72 just to see all of Mimzy's sigs.
                            *is flattered* ROFL

And on the clean-shaven thing...when he's playing Tesla, I'd rather have him clean-shaven since neatness fits the character However...when he's not...I don't mind either way The scruffiness is *quite* sexy... mmm...

What a lovely welcome and wow there are some cool smilies on here I love this one

*waves at Mimzy* hehe I thought it was you! Our chats on ffnet inspired me to check out Gateworld I completely understand about the hair ruffling now LOL
                            Oooo are you short? It's a rare occurance if I find someone shorter than me I'm only 5ft4 but it's good to be short *nods convincingly*

*waves at tesla babe*
                            *waves at LiliJ*

so that's how he does it!

*waves at DutchIndeed*
                            Of course I made my first official post here I actually only joined gateworld so I could come chat to you all in here LOL

*waves at CKO*

hmmm I think if JY ever found this thread he would just be flattered

*waves at Swimmingcook*
                            LOL mop and plot bunnies I'll be sure to help keep them contained!

Clean shaved or not hmmm.... well I think he looks good either way but no tash please
                            I'm 5'1"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the Filipino genes, I tell you

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                            Clean shaved for me!
                            Angel of darkness is a cool song!
                            Oooooh omg!
                            The series fanali is filmed in a big pool, ryan is loving all the swimming! Too bad our man isn't in it (at least I don't think he is)
                            JY on this thread! wow that could be interesting:
                            flattered, terrified, humiliated, completely wierded out. There are so many emotions that could come from this thread, although I don't think he'll like the 'unwrapping' quite as much as some of the compliments! lol
                            Pool? POOL?! POOL?!?!?

THEY CANNOT HAVE A POOL AND NOT HAVE JY IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides, how can they end the season without having everybody in the finale?

MUST...HAVE...TESLA...

btw, I've been having random back pain lately, so Everlovin on the Ronon/Keller thread suggested this:
                            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Dearheart, what you need is for the thunkiest guy of your choice to come over and massage your back for you!

Oh yes. *winkwink*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"Sighs" Hands Mimzy her facebook husband. I am better now any way.. I remember when I joined (gets teary eyed) I only joined to be on this thread and still haven't strayed pretty far. Today I was extra bored so I picked up a video game from like three years ago and started to play and realized that I had put the Hair on my character!!! I liked the Hair even before I knew it!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                                "Sighs" Hands Mimzy her facebook husband. I am better now any way.. I remember when I joined (gets teary eyed) I only joined to be on this thread and still haven't strayed pretty far. Today I was extra bored so I picked up a video game from like three years ago and started to play and realized that I had put the Hair on my character!!! I liked the Hair even before I knew it!!
                                HAHAHAHA

If I owned a Wii...I'd def make all the people look like characters from various fandoms--including a Niko one

Btw, LR, I LOOOOOVEEE your banner!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X