X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm 25 mins left... ya'lls excited! oh wait silly question *smirks*
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for the ep, dunno if I have to hide it...
      Spoiler:
      Oh god, I really though he'd died (and we'll see him just in flashbacks later) damn it.... I was totally crying!
      But that ep was totally awesome... I was hoping for a sweet scene in the infirmary.. but ahh, nothing, 'everytime'!
      And OMG his ability! The door was super huge, and rose it without any trouble! <3

Comment

OMG OMG OMG!!! That was an excellent episode!!!! I can now go to bed with a smile on my face....won't say anything yet....but there is one part between Helen and Nikola that I love! I died with laughter!! Will tell you what that part was when more people have seen it.
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

HELLOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm back!

(after possibly the worst month of my life which involved death and crying, an unsympathetic teacher, very dark mental/emotional problems which resulted in lots of crying and screaming an emergency visit to the counseling center, talking to the dean of students, having an amazing turnaround of emotional well-being on my birthday weekend due to my awesome friends and parents, having the end of my actual birthday somewhat ruined by my stupid teacher again...which did involve more crying, and then having to drop said class b/c stupid teacher was being very very condescending and endangering my mental health)

But all is well now. I actually survived without having my therapist available to talk to b/c she was on maternity leave. I'm quite proud of myself...for the most part. But I have to work on being not as overly sensitive to people whom you can't negotiate with.

BUT ANYWAY...BACK ON TOPIC...

I TOLD YOU PEOPLE I WAS PSYCHIC.

ahem...

Spoiler:
          So, on the episode...

NIKOLA WAS SO ADORABLE.

I have to say, I love the reason for his "hidden agenda." And I just love how even when Helen got furious at him, you could tell from his face that his intention wasn't to do anything like the Cabal had done to Ashley--he only wanted to re-vamp himself and that was it. You could so see that he didn't intend to hurt Helen at all and that he was so desperate...

I also love the moments with Henry! Seriously, if Niko could, he'd take Hank as his little protege. That moment in the lab when they were blabbing about some electromagnetic thing (I have no idea what they were talking about lol) was SO CUTE. HEHE they make such a great team of uber-geeks.

And I love the part at the end where he seals himself up in the lab during the explosion--I love how Helen was all in shock (aww) and didn't want to leave him But I love how he saved himself and got a super-centipede out of it too I wonder what will happen with that. ROFL

As for the sub-plot...

I FREAKING TOLD YOU PEOPLE I WAS PSYCHIC. The whole "priest-helping-abnormals" idea was TOTALLY MINE from my fake spinoff concept. OMG. THEY NEED TO HIRE ME. I DEMAND TO BE PAID FOR COMING UP WITH THIS STUFF.

But anyway...I really loved that part of it. It was so sad Poor Biggie! Fr. J. seemed so sweet in that flashback scene--he completely overlooked whatever Biggie was and just decided to help him out of pure compassion And then he got killed b/c of that weirdo fake priest creeper O.o IT WAS SO SAD.
          And poor Biggie...he thought of Fr. J. as his brother and got so defensive when he was trying to find the killer. I wanted to cry. Especially about that part when Biggie said that a part of him died with Fr. J...:'(

As for the creeper not-priest...I totally thought Druitt was behind the whole thing at first, but then it turned out to be that random guy. WTF IS HE? I have a feeling it's somehow connected to the whole destroyed cabal lab. And the secret city...

And, on one final note, I love the bit of correlation b/t the two plots in the ep. Biggie's subplot--b/c he lost a part of himself when Fr. J. was killed, and Nikola's plot--b/c he still feels he's lost a part of himself from the de-vamping. You could tell how terribly insecure he was even though he was trying to be all cheeky about it. Just, those little looks he kept giving Helen...made me want to cry.
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

first of all OH.MY.GOD! was that EPIC or WHAT???
            I'm still too nervous and excited and happy to be able to comment much on the episode but still gotta mention a few things

Spoiler:
            TIED UP NIKO! DIRTY AND TIED UP NIKO! DIRTY, SNAKRY AND TIED UP NIKO! AAAAHHHH <333

"I'm just looking for a way to turn this pointless ability into something extraordinary" yeah yeah honest and innocent Niko. not buying it XD
            "Carry me?" NOW THAT'S THE NIKO I KNOW!
            "Don't use that tone of voice with me! Hey, need I remind you, I'm the victim here!" Niko doing everything to avoid giving clear answers hehe so him!

"I want my life back!" I knew he won't accept devamping that easy! "What am I? Human with benefits?" *huggles Niko* so heartbreaking and the tone of his voice

"Mr Foss just let your imagination conceive for a moment of a tool that can read magnetic fields as a blind man can read Braille. Now, what would you do with a tool like that in a situation like this?" He's calling him Mr Foss!!! omg they're so like the master and the apprentice!
            "Care to assist?"
            "Hell yeah!!!... I mean, whatever" - just like a kid into a candy shop!
            they are BLOODY EPIC ON SCREEN TOGETHER!

"Speak well of me" okay I know he won't die but still NOOOOO and yet awwwww he tries to save his beloved Helen

He's holding a toast with WATER ROTLFMAO now that's a first XDDD

I don't really have a conclusion. I have to calm down a little for that XD
            NIKOLA TESLA IS LOVE! <333333333

Comment

I just love the guy.
              hat about summens it up. *nods*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

agree Nad
                while I was discussing this episode a new theory was born
                Spoiler:
                I BET NIKO SNATCHED ONE OF THOSE LARVAS BEFORE THE EXPLOSION AND WILL MOST PROBABLY TRY TO EXTRACT THAT SERUM FROM IT!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  agree Nad
                  while I was discussing this episode a new theory was born
                  Spoiler:
                  I BET NIKO SNATCHED ONE OF THOSE LARVAS BEFORE THE EXPLOSION AND WILL MOST PROBABLY TRY TO EXTRACT THAT SERUM FROM IT!
                  Thought so.

But only if
                  Spoiler:
                  Helen will let him.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Thought so.

But only if
                    Spoiler:
                    Helen will let him.
                    yes well, in that case, I can't wait to see
                    Spoiler:
                    her means of stoping him

Comment

Was it just me or:

Spoiler:
                      Did no one else notice that Nikola called Henry by his name at the end?
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                        Was it just me or:

Spoiler:
                        I noticed!

Last night's episode was so awesome! I hope we see Nikola again soon!
                        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          yes well, in that case, I can't wait to see
                          Spoiler:
                          her means of stoping him

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          Was it just me or:

Spoiler:
                          Yes!
                          Spoiler:
                          Nikola and Henry rocked and that little moment was a very nice way to wrap it up.

sigpic

Comment

SOOOO

this is so random, but I found out something very interesting last night while I was messing around on Google.

I think Nikola Tesla (the real one) had what's called "Temporal Lobe Epilepsy."

Read about it here:http://www.epilepsy.com/epilepsy/epilepsy_temporallobe

It describes what he saw in his "flashes" SO well. There's also a video I found:

Watch it and tell me that that does not describe Niko.

THERE NEEDS TO BE AN EPISODE ON THIS.
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

my fiance woke up today and told me he had a Sanctuary dream, naturallly i was excited becuase thats awesome. then he starts telling me about the dream and it went like this:

he was touring europes oldest wine cellar when he noticed that Helen and Ashley were there, but lagging behind and whispering. next thing he knew Tesla had appeared and was all come with me!!! and so he ran off with them and then they werent in catacombs anymore but in some random ruins of something and then the popped out a sidedoor and made it back to the Sanctuary. and they were all chilling in helens office and my fiance said he stood up with a wine glass and gave the toast that nikola gives at the end of sleepers so nikola took him on as an apprentice....then he rolled over and woke up.

i said: "wow cool dream!"
                              fiance: "I wish i coulda spent more time in it though, i mean who knows what woulda happened if i was Nikola apprentice...i mean that magneticism could come in handy with buttons and zippers "
                              me: "and this is why im marrying you someday...."

i think its safe to say he is officially a Trooper xD

oh and we both loooooved Trail of Blood!! we spent a good three hours just discussing it ya know. the henry niko friendship, the helen niko stuff, analyzing where Nikola's at mentally. ugh just awesome awesome episode and in two weeks he is back again!!!
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I missed the ep! I fell asleep. I was so tired I passed out after the first few minutes.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X