Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    i went stargazing with my friends and i saw 9 shooting stars one night, the next i saw three! it was totally a sign from Nikola im convinced....maybe a sign of good things to come with MORE VAMPIRES in Season3!!! haha

i miss hanging around here and just talking about Nikola and this show...cant wait for it start up again

aw that's awesome

It's a good thing you didn't come on here Friday. I was totally flipping out and having a huge online fit; it wasn't pleasant :/
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I'll take any sign we could possibly get. *nods*

BTW, I do think that the amount of ''Niko'' eps should go from 8possiblymoreish to 9. Or 12. Or 15. Or...
      well i know that he was on set the other day sooo im kinda thinking its atleast 9 episodes now!! and then Agam tweeted that she had gone to see tear the curtain and was blown away by his performance....(well duh Agam how could you not be xP)....soo yeah! i think that its definately more than 8

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      aw that's awesome

It's a good thing you didn't come on here Friday. I was totally flipping out and having a huge online fit; it wasn't pleasant :/
      then lets not bring it up again
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

well i know that he was on set the other day sooo im kinda thinking its atleast 9 episodes now!! and then Agam tweeted that she had gone to see tear the curtain and was blown away by his performance....(well duh Agam how could you not be xP)....soo yeah! i think that its definately more than 8
        Hee hee! That's awesome! What I wouldn't give to see that live...

Gawd, no.

Comment

Yeah, I would love to see one of Electric Company's shows live..but that will probably not happen..(sad eyes)
          off to go read the medical dictionary I picked up to read for fun...and yes, I am serious about this
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

Gawd, no.
            Okay. This is the last time I want to have to do this, and I promise I'm not fuming under the spoiler tag; I'm actually of sound mind today

Spoiler:
            I very sincerely and seriously explained what went wrong and why I acted the way I did. But if you're all going to respond that flippantly like the whole thing was some kind of joke or that my feelings don't matter, then I might as well not stay. Because to me, it didn't feel stupid or ridiculous at the time. I truly felt deeply hurt by some things, and I did nothing that Saturday because I was so depressed by the whole thing and by some people's responses to it that I felt completely incapacitated emotionally. And I will be totally honest: thoughts of self-harm have not crossed my mind since about a year and a half ago, but that Friday and that Saturday, they came back. Of course, now, unlike when I was in high school, I don't pay attention to them or take them seriously. But they did fleetingly come back and for a bit, and it felt...awful. I felt like my progress in the past 6 years suddenly meant nothing because I was going back to the way I was when I was more emotionally fragile and couldn't handle myself in some situations. And, it felt even worse now when I realized that the recent comments make me feel like I'm in grade/grammar school, getting constantly shut out of everything by cliques (which I hate with a passion), and where I can hear the whispers and see the fake smiles, and where I know I'm there, in a group together with people, but yet I'm STILL an outsider that can never get into the inner circle.

Also, I react very strongly to any implied negative sarcasm probably as a subconscious thing--because when my mother and I are really angry at each other, she always lashes back that way, and it makes me feel like nothing I say is taken seriously or is truly important. This was especially bad for me as a child because whenever I expected sympathetic or soothing support, I hardly ever got it but instead got the "tough love" treatment, which did not work for a child of my disposition because I was extremely, extremely sensitive and took this so badly at times that I would start beating myself up emotionally even as early as age 7. (Don't get me wrong--my mother is an amazing woman and I love her to death. She is not a bad mother--she's seriously the most overly supportive mother ever and basically taught me everything I know about almost everything, and the whole "tough love" thing is usually how she operates b/c she's been through some terrible crap in her life, including having left the Philippines when it was in a state of martial war under the Marcos regime. And people can do anything when they're angry, as you know).

Anyway, I didn't want to get into a whole personal story because I didn't think it would be appropriate, and this has all veered everything off-topic way too much already, but apparently I don't think what I wrote earlier truly got the point across. This was not some tiny little thing that I could just brush away. For all the reasons I mentioned and b/c of the fact that I have OCD, and people with OCD will brood over things that seem insignificant to others for a very, VERY long time. I mean, I will feel embarrassed for a week after stumbling over my words in a class--whereas everyone "normal" won't even remember that after five minutes have passed.

So, there. To you it all may have seemed ridiculous, but to me, at least at the time I was angry, it didn't. And parts of it still don't. Although I will admit that I did get carried away when I just randomly de-friended everybody on my list because I was just so upset that I wasn't thinking straight at that point--that itself was kind of stupid and I'm sorry if that made anybody else upset. But everything else...

I hope this puts an end to this whole thing finally. I'm not trying to be narcissistic; this needs to be cleared up and therefore I needed to say all this to put it to rest.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Okay. This is the last time I want to have to do this, and I promise I'm not fuming under the spoiler tag; I'm actually of sound mind today

Spoiler:
              I very sincerely and seriously explained what went wrong and why I acted the way I did. But if you're all going to respond that flippantly like the whole thing was some kind of joke or that my feelings don't matter, then I might as well not stay. Because to me, it didn't feel stupid or ridiculous at the time. I truly felt deeply hurt by some things, and I did nothing that Saturday because I was so depressed by the whole thing and by some people's responses to it that I felt completely incapacitated emotionally. And I will be totally honest: thoughts of self-harm have not crossed my mind since about a year and a half ago, but that Friday and that Saturday, they came back. Of course, now, unlike when I was in high school, I don't pay attention to them or take them seriously. But they did fleetingly come back and for a bit, and it felt...awful. I felt like my progress in the past 6 years suddenly meant nothing because I was going back to the way I was when I was more emotionally fragile and couldn't handle myself in some situations. And, it felt even worse now when I realized that the recent comments make me feel like I'm in grade/grammar school, getting constantly shut out of everything by cliques (which I hate with a passion), and where I can hear the whispers and see the fake smiles, and where I know I'm there, in a group together with people, but yet I'm STILL an outsider that can never get into the inner circle.

Also, I react very strongly to any implied negative sarcasm probably as a subconscious thing--because when my mother and I are really angry at each other, she always lashes back that way, and it makes me feel like nothing I say is taken seriously or is truly important. This was especially bad for me as a child because whenever I expected sympathetic or soothing support, I hardly ever got it but instead got the "tough love" treatment, which did not work for a child of my disposition because I was extremely, extremely sensitive and took this so badly at times that I would start beating myself up emotionally even as early as age 7. (Don't get me wrong--my mother is an amazing woman and I love her to death. She is not a bad mother--she's seriously the most overly supportive mother ever and basically taught me everything I know about almost everything, and the whole "tough love" thing is usually how she operates b/c she's been through some terrible crap in her life, including having left the Philippines when it was in a state of martial war under the Marcos regime. And people can do anything when they're angry, as you know).

Anyway, I didn't want to get into a whole personal story because I didn't think it would be appropriate, and this has all veered everything off-topic way too much already, but apparently I don't think what I wrote earlier truly got the point across. This was not some tiny little thing that I could just brush away. For all the reasons I mentioned and b/c of the fact that I have OCD, and people with OCD will brood over things that seem insignificant to others for a very, VERY long time. I mean, I will feel embarrassed for a week after stumbling over my words in a class--whereas everyone "normal" won't even remember that after five minutes have passed.

So, there. To you it all may have seemed ridiculous, but to me, at least at the time I was angry, it didn't. And parts of it still don't. Although I will admit that I did get carried away when I just randomly de-friended everybody on my list because I was just so upset that I wasn't thinking straight at that point--that itself was kind of stupid and I'm sorry if that made anybody else upset. But everything else...

I hope this puts an end to this whole thing finally. I'm not trying to be narcissistic; this needs to be cleared up and therefore I needed to say all this to put it to rest.

Spoiler:
              Please, please, please can we stop this once and for all? Let Mimzy's post be the last and let's PLEASE get back to the reason we're all here. To support each other in our obsession with a wonderful character and the brilliant actor who portrays him.

I'm sorry if my painfully blunt self offends (and I rarely apologize for who I am) but I feel like this is not the place for personal things. Mimzy, despite how I seem, I am actually a caring person--as I'm sure many people are on here--and I was truly moved by your problems. In fact, I'd be thrilled to talk it out anytime on Facebook or in a PM on GW, but I kind of go to this forum to escape drama and problems.

And that's my last bit on the topic. If it still comes up, I'll just come back a few days from now until the air clears.

Also, I'm sorry if this comment proves only to be incendiary to more posts like the ones I'm pleading for us to stop. Wow. That'd be just my luck.

Also, also: Mimzy, I love your Chuck Norris quote. It actually made me laugh aloud and it's midnight and my roommate's sleeping.

Comment

Spoiler:
                See, I didn't want to bring it up here either, but I felt it needed to be said so that this could all be over. And because I was upset that RL problems were getting to me in a place where I was supposed to be able to escape them. And really, I'm not that emotionally unstable anymore. That stuff was all past and I'm actually very well-adjusted in real life lol

Anyway, I'm done now.

*poke*

OMG. I just thought of something. Have you seen the Disney 'Sword in the Stone' movie? I wonder if Niko would want to have that talking owl as his bff
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  See, I didn't want to bring it up here either, but I felt it needed to be said so that this could all be over. And because I was upset that RL problems were getting to me in a place where I was supposed to be able to escape them. And really, I'm not that emotionally unstable anymore. That stuff was all past and I'm actually very well-adjusted in real life lol

Anyway, I'm done now.

*poke*

OMG. I just thought of something. Have you seen the Disney 'Sword in the Stone' movie? I wonder if Niko would want to have that talking owl as his bff
                  I've never seen it, but the mere thought of Nikola and a talking owl just made me crack up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

Spoiler:
                    Please, please, please can we stop this once and for all? Let Mimzy's post be the last and let's PLEASE get back to the reason we're all here. To support each other in our obsession with a wonderful character and the brilliant actor who portrays him.

I'm sorry if my painfully blunt self offends (and I rarely apologize for who I am) but I feel like this is not the place for personal things. Mimzy, despite how I seem, I am actually a caring person--as I'm sure many people are on here--and I was truly moved by your problems. In fact, I'd be thrilled to talk it out anytime on Facebook or in a PM on GW, but I kind of go to this forum to escape drama and problems.

And that's my last bit on the topic. If it still comes up, I'll just come back a few days from now until the air clears.
                    thank you. i agree with all of what you said here. lets leave this place for what it is meant to be about. Nikola Tesla and Jonathon Young

no he wants a pigeon silly
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl
                      *Posts random pic to make up for absence*

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7620318_n.jpg
                      Gorgeous!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl
                        *Posts random pic to make up for absence*

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7620318_n.jpg
                        Awwwwwh Gorgeous photo I love him ♥
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Troopers*
                          This made me squee when I read it on the twitter/FB thread:

@SanctuarySeries
                          Day of interviews with some cast and producers today on the set of #Sanctuary. Ooh..what will Tesla have to say about Druitt??

Oh yeah it does @xiratania: Does this mean we FINALLY get a J-Yo interview? *bounces*”

Maybe it was for one of the planned 8?
                          Have I ever mentioned how much I love Sanctuary's PTB for feeding us?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs Troopers*
                            This made me squee when I read it on the twitter/FB thread:
                            woooooooo finally a J-yo/Niko interview!!! was about time! I'm dying to see that! I really wanna know Jon's oppinion about the character he's playing I mean, obviously he has a thing for Niko too since he wrote a play about him and obviously he enjoys the Sanctuary Niko role too but I really wanna hear him saying it

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              woooooooo finally a J-yo/Niko interview!!! was about time! I'm dying to see that! I really wanna know Jon's oppinion about the character he's playing I mean, obviously he has a thing for Niko too since he wrote a play about him and obviously he enjoys the Sanctuary Niko role too but I really wanna hear him saying it
                              *nods*
                              I don't even care what it's about. It's a J-Yo/Niko Interview!!!
                              Words from The Man!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

INTERVIEW OMG.

That's all I have to say

oh, and this is that owl I was talking about. I know Niko prefers pigeons, but he would love this guy b/c

a) he's...a bird lol
                                b) the bird is a freaking genius and they could have nerd convos all day long.

I dare you to try and watch the second video without laughing.
                                Spoiler:

they'd be bffs, seriously. xD
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X