Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Nah.
    Just very certain that what he was doing was the right and logical thing to do.
    Being a genius and all...

*waves*
    exactly and i really dont even think his actions can be construed as evil.
    Evil is killing womena nd then slicing them open to play with their insides....just saying xD

*waves back*
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Evil is killing womena nd then slicing them open to play with their insides....just saying xD

*waves back*
      Me neither. The whole ''trying to kill Helen'' thing bugs me. The way Niko was portrayed in the eps after ''The Five'', pretty much made me believe that he would never really want to do that. I know most of you agree, but I'm putting it out there...

And what kind of guy would ever do the killing women and slic... *blinks*
      Oh right. I know!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        hehe if you say so

here are some screencaps of the trailer
        OMG, thank you for theeeeese! I can't screencap and I was getting all fidgety waiting for someone to do it. (I suppose I could've asked )

James Bond style! just 999 times sexier
        He should play a version of James Bond!!! If not in film, then in a play.

we need legit kisses like with him on sanctuary....with more tongue....just saying....
        Amen. Just amen. But seriously, even if they weren't with Helen, (whoops, wrong thread) he needs some hot scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
          OMG, thank you for theeeeese! I can't screencap and I was getting all fidgety waiting for someone to do it. (I suppose I could've asked )
          LOL sames haha xD

YES BC JAMES BOND IS ALWAYS WITH WOMEN YES YES YES XD

Amen. Just amen. But seriously, even if they weren't with Helen, (whoops, wrong thread) he needs some hot scenes.
          hahaha he is a hot scene all on his own....that being said a woman companion for him would be niiiiice xD
          sigpic

Comment

Jon as James Bond Great idea ... YES YES YES ! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Hello, darlings. I just came back from a wonderful, amazing weekend

And I still think he'll be revamped. *jedi mind powers, remember? * Not necessarily to bring him back the way he was (b/c Damian is right, the vampire part wasn't everything that made him amazing) but as some sort of another turning point in his life. As in, I'm about to
              Spoiler:
              DIE

but I was suddenly saved and now, since I've lived for a time as a "mortal" again, I have a totally different perspective on my "condition." <--I'd like to see something like that; it's good character development.

Plus, they cannot just drop the vamp storyline in terms of the species' history...the fact that Kali was considered a vampire in Indian mythology I really don't think is a coincidence. I mean...did anyone else notice
              Spoiler:
              when Kali flips out on Will, she has VAMPIRE EYES? If you didn't, watch the s3 trailer again when they show the scenes from the last bit of s2. Her eyes get all black and stuff and her voice starts sounding like the weird vamp voice O_o I haven't seen any other kind of abnormal that had those eyes/voice. Now, she IS kind of an image in Will's head, but still, I think there might be something to that.

But anyway...yeah. I think I'm just obsessed with vampire mythology and I need more of it. B/c the other stuff out there completely butchers it and this was the only show (for me) that actually made it look cool.

Phew.
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Young. John Young...(said Bond style...) LOL
                He would make one hell of a James Bond....right up there with my fave Bond...Sean Connery....
                Yes, I have a thing for older men with sexy accents....LOL
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Me neither. The whole ''trying to kill Helen'' thing bugs me. The way Niko was portrayed in the eps after ''The Five'', pretty much made me believe that he would never really want to do that. I know most of you agree, but I'm putting it out there...

Oh right. I know!
                  NIKOLA IS NOT EVIL!
                  honestly there are soooooo many arguments to proove that I don't even bother to mention them.
                  when the hell did he try to kill Helen? huh?
                  he stopped those vamps before even touching her! the woman shoots him and all he has to say it's "nice shooting"! now if he was evil he would've gone mad!
                  and anyway, he had just told her he loves her and he's the only person/scientist he ever admired! and you've all seen that vulnerable look in his eyes which means he was definetly telling the truth. so unless he was a freak and a criminal, he would have never been able to hurt Helen, not to mention killing her!
                  so yeah, that's my short rant about this subject. I don't wanna go into details too much cuz we all know how things really are Niko is not evil!

hehe you people gotta learn how to ask
                  you welcome

Comment

NIKOLA IS NOT EVIL!
                    honestly there are soooooo many arguments to proove that I don't even bother to mention them.
                    he stopped those vamps before even touching her! the woman shoots him and all he has to say it's "nice shooting"! now if he was evil he would've gone mad!
                    and anyway, he had just told her he loves her and he's the only person/scientist he ever admired! and you've all seen that vulnerable look in his eyes which means he was definetly telling the truth. so unless he was a freak and a criminal, he would have never been able to hurt Helen, not to mention killing her!
                    so yeah, that's my short rant about this subject. I don't wanna go into details too much cuz we all know how things really are Niko is not evil!

you welcome

Oh right. I know!

*waves back*
                    LOL you totally misunderstood me!
                    I never meant he was evil as in "the bad guy", but as in the "evilish" humor there is in him.
                    I did mention once in this thread that my opinion of Nikola is that he is a guppy on the inside, but a "scary" vamp on the outside. That he has this image as if he is bad and scary, but we all know he's really guppy fish and he doesn't fool me. I used the word "guffy fish" then too.
                    So when I mention that Nikola is evil, I am talking of his outside image and humor.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                    My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                      I never meant he was evil as in "the bad guy", but as in the "evilish" humor there is in him.
                      I did mention once in this thread that my opinion of Nikola is that he is a guppy on the inside, but a "scary" vamp on the outside. That he has this image as if he is bad and scary, but we all know he's really guppy fish and he doesn't fool me. I used the word "guffy fish" then too.
                      So when I mention that Nikola is evil, I am talking of his outside image and humor.
                      yeah I got your point. he has this snarky arrogant selfish bad boy side (which I ADORE btw ) but he's not like evil on the inside as in pure evil

Comment

NIKOLA IS NOT EVIL!

you welcome

Oh right. I know!

*waves back*
                        yeah I got your point. he has this snarky arrogant selfish bad boy side (which I ADORE btw ) but he's not like evil on the inside as in pure evil
                        Yeah, I adore that side too!

That scene where they go to the Vampire city ruins. They enter the underground part and then Nikola suddenly shows up. The hilarious thing is when Nikola shows up and says "missed me" ? and they all say in this bored and annoyed way: "oh no.. "
                        But I was screaming Yipeee!! in my head.
                        Those parts are hilarious. Cuz the Sanctuary makers know the fans will cheer badly, but they make the characters do the opposite.
                        I would really have liked to have said to the characters: "are you crazy?! It's Nikola for crying out loud!!! "
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                        My Twitter

Comment

That scene where they go to the Vampire city ruins. They enter the underground part and then Nikola suddenly shows up. The hilarious thing is when Nikola shows up and says "missed me" ? and they all say in this bored and annoyed way: "oh no.. "
                          Those parts are hilarious. Cuz the Sanctuary makers know the fans will cheer badly, but they make the characters do the opposite.
                          I would really have liked to have said to the characters: "are you crazy?! It's Nikola for crying out loud!!! "
                          hehe I bet Helen thought so! but oops wrong thread
                          well we have to face it very few of the characters like Tesla. only because very few really know him

Comment

My clone is driving me crazy.
                            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

NIKOLA IS NOT EVIL!
                              third this

welli would have to say dont use "evil" then, i think that word isn't right for what your trying to say. Bad boy as criss says in the next post ive quoted is more fitting
                              he's not even really that evil on the outside. he's just a bad boy. trust me, i understand like nobody business what its like to walk around with this tough bad ass mask on and on the inside just be terribly hurt. been there, lived that.

hahaha you should have heard the cheers at TSE whenever he appeared on the screen omggg xD
                              hehe I bet Helen thought so! but oops wrong thread
                              well we have to face it very few of the characters like Tesla. only because very few really know him
                              which is part of why he's just an awesome character, and so fascinating to fans, its a completely original character! nothing like him as ever been done before!
                              sigpic

Comment

he's not even really that evil on the outside. he's just a bad boy. trust me, i understand like nobody business what its like to walk around with this tough bad ass mask on and on the inside just be terribly hurt. been there, lived that.
                                yep that's Niko

hahaha you should have heard the cheers at TSE whenever he appeared on the screen omggg xD

which is part of why he's just an awesome character, and so fascinating to fans, its a completely original character! nothing like him as ever been done before!
                                EXACTLY! Sanctuary has reinvented the character of Nikola Tesla in such an amazing way! He's a genius but he's also a pain in the @$$, he's a bad boy but he always ends up saving the world, he's arrogant and selfish but he's capable of soo deep feelings
                                he combines so many opposite things. never entirely good or bad, always up to something. an always bad/good character would have been boring. HE IS FASCINATING! you never know what to expect from him.
                                not to mention he's dangerously addictive cuz he's played by a brilliant charming actor and he has the best lines everrrr!
                                [/just a few of the reasons that make me love him]

Nikola Tesla is LOVE!

Comment

Working...
                                X