Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler question about season two:
    Spoiler:
    which episodes was JY confirmed for again? is it ep 3? because if it is i am worried about his safety lol

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Thank goodness for youtube and you guys. I started to feel my Tesla obsession die down. I am like noooo! It is back up though. Now I am losing my mind because I don't think I can wait until October "twitches". Maybe I should go watch the five for the 103rd time. (It never seems to get old for me)
      sigpic

Comment

ep 11 for sure..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          ep 11 for sure..

*breathes sigh of relief*

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
            *breathes sigh of relief*
            LOL someone's been reading Damian's Twitter updates.

I wonder what's going to happen in epi3, though...

Oh, I was watching Sonic the Hedgehog this morning and it reminded me of Tesla ROFLMHO AND The Electric Company (the tv show). That is like, one of the awesomest kids' shows ever...the characters can make balls of lightning out of thin air
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yep, he's got me worried but then again, i am easy to worry! lol

lmfao - sonic the hedghog i used to play that on SEAGA (wow, that seems like FOREVER ago!)

Title: Love in the Time of Science
              Note: A tag/prequel to People of the Sand detailing the events of The Five in their time at Oxford University.
              chapters:

Storms and Lecture Notes | Universe in the Lake | The Start of Something | Breaking In | Taking A Turn | The World's an Experiment | Vivisection | Secrets, Lies and Stolen Truths | Sanguine Vampiris | Child of the Storm | Unbreakable | Rats to the Slaughter | First Impressions | The Invisible Man

by: ellymelly
              Rated: M
              Pairings/characters: The Five, Helen/John, Helen/Nikola
              Fandom: Sanctuary
              Category: action/adventure science/romance
              Warnings: medical procedures that may make some squeemish. adult themes
              Spoilers: Not really - but it's based on the webisode characters and events. Maybe a general warning for season one.
              Summary: A desire for knowledge is stirring within each of them as they push not only the boundaries of the natural world but of each other.It is recommended you read this first although Love in the Time of Science can be read as a stand alone.

Love in the Time of Science at fanfiction.net OR Love in the Time of Science at sanctuaryfiction.net

Comment

teehee I already reviewed

Spoiler:
                cannot wait till Helen tells Niko
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

i wish they'd release some more tidbits about next season - especially the next ep seeing as he HAS to be in it - i mean, come on, he's in the lab practically housebound.

Comment

hi everyone! yay time for my weekly tesla updates!

how are we all?

thanks for the fic profile elly, i think i started reading that before but now i'm sure too
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

i wish they'd release some more tidbits about next season - especially the next ep seeing as he HAS to be in it - i mean, come on, he's in the lab practically housebound.
                      Gosh yes. They're so well behaved spoiler wise.

I do remember Amanda talking about 'utillising Tesla again'. And that's all I remember, for it really distracted me.

Love the fic update
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

yea anytime where they talk bout utillising Tesla means its gonna be good
                        sigpic

Comment

well that could be interpreted many differnt ways.. mostly i'm thinking... bad
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

'utillising Tesla' - that sounds so naughty.

gosh, i'd watch a spin off of sanctuary called, 'tesla plots world domination'. *sigh*

when is this stuff going to be back on tv? - MASSIVE withdrawal symptoms

Comment

'utillising Tesla' - that sounds so naughty.

gosh, i'd watch a spin off of sanctuary called, 'tesla plots world domination'. *sigh*

when is this stuff going to be back on tv? - MASSIVE withdrawal symptoms
                              hahaha that's be an excellent series. i can imagine it now, each episode tesla would plot domination, someone would stop him, and at the end of each ep he'd get so angry he'll shoot lightening bolts at random people and spectators

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^^^^^^^^ totally needs to be made.

Comment

Working...
                                X