Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Okay Okay, sorry for the double post, but Keaira OMG SQUEE that whole convo with Chris!! OMG! LUCKY! So we can write him via Sanctuary? Oh, man, that guy is going to get SOOOOOO much fanmail now And I love how apparently he got the most screams besides Amanda...hahaha WIN!!!!!!!!
    hahaha i love Chris <333 we totally just stood around fangirling over Jon together it was epic!!!
    about writing him, i took the address that is on Amanda Tapping's website and just subbed in Jonathon's Name hehehe
    omg its not "apparently got" its a fact! i thought for sure id be the only weirdo yelling really loud when he was on screen but i think half the room blew up when he would appear!! it was awesome
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      hahaha i love Chris <333 we totally just stood around fangirling over Jon together it was epic!!!
      about writing him, i took the address that is on Amanda Tapping's website and just subbed in Jonathon's Name hehehe
      omg its not "apparently got" its a fact! i thought for sure id be the only weirdo yelling really loud when he was on screen but i think half the room blew up when he would appear!! it was awesome
      THAT. IS. AMAZING. hehehehehehe he has GOT to be invited next year. lol Vancouver will go deaf.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        THAT. IS. AMAZING. hehehehehehe he has GOT to be invited next year. lol Vancouver will go deaf.
        I only get to go next year if he goes next year
        lmfao i think the whole WORLD would be deaf if he went
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I only get to go next year if he goes next year
          lmfao i think the whole WORLD would be deaf if he went
          Yeah, it would.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MissVicki View Post
            i lurves Tesla XD he is absolutely gorgeous, and a total smart alec lol

heyyy welcome Tesla fan!!!

EPIC!!!
            I'm so happy for you living this experience!
            forever grateful to Chris for recommending Jon for the part <333
            and for being a Trooper
            Jon needs to get a twitter!! If he gets one I swear I'll get one too XD

Comment

As General of the Tropper's i'm promoting Keaira Taegan
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

aw I wanna be promoted
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MissVicki View Post
                  i lurves Tesla XD he is absolutely gorgeous, and a total smart alec lol
                  Welcome among us

THAT's GREAT !!! hahaha .... I so wish I can come next year ... if would Jon be there ... then definetelly whole world will go deaf
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome,MissVicki!!
                    I want to go to TSE next year as well..and I'm going to bring my daughter with me who I will dress up to match me..matching costumes! So cute..
                    And the wait does seem shorter if you measure it in days..but it still seems very far off
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Oh, I wish I could have heard that.
                      *blinks*

Actually, I wish HE could have heard that!

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

EPIC!!!
                      I'm so happy for you living this experience!
                      forever grateful to Chris for recommending Jon for the part <333
                      and for being a Trooper
                      Jon needs to get a twitter!! If he gets one I swear I'll get one too XD
                      Me too. That would be the final drop.

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      Welcome,MissVicki!!
                      I want to go to TSE next year as well..and I'm going to bring my daughter with me who I will dress up to match me..matching costumes! So cute..
                      And the wait does seem shorter if you measure it in days..but it still seems very far off
                      Aww!

It's like... When you're a kid and you know that you'll get a certain present for Christmas that you know you will like? The anticipation of opening it and ripping the paper off and it'a only november?

That's the feeling. It's close, but not close enough.
                      ...And I'm not even making the joke about ripping stuff of off our present... No. I'm not.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Oh, I wish I could have heard that.
                        *blinks*

Actually, I wish HE could have heard that!
                        me too!!!
                        but Chris must have let Jon know about the reaction people have when he's on screen

Me too . That would be the final drop.
                        it's settled then!

Aww!

It's like... When you're a kid and you know that you'll get a certain present for Christmas that you know you will like? The anticipation of opening it and ripping the paper off and it'a only november?

That's the feeling. It's close, but not close enough.
                        ...And I'm not even making the joke about ripping stuff of off our present... No. I'm not.
                        Yesss just like two months before Christmas XD that's how I feel
                        ripping stuff off of our present? *falls in gutter*
                        now why did you have to say that?

Comment

me too!!!
                          but Chris must have let Jon know about the reaction people have when he's on screen
                          *nods*
                          ...Welcome to the world of screaming fangurls, Mr. Young.

it's settled then!

Yesss just like two months before Christmas XD that's how I feel
                          ripping stuff off of our present? *falls in gutter*
                          now why did you have to say that?
                          Yup!

And no, no, no! I didn't say that. I was going to but I didn't say that. Nope.
                          I'm staying clean, just in case he ever does decide to check this thread. I'm not saying anything icky. Nope. No more comments about nekkidness, rufling and ripping. No.

I stopped myself right in time.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*nods*
                            ...Welcome to the world of screaming fangurls, Mr. Young.
                            I hope he'll survive XD

Yup!

And no, no, no! I didn't say that. I was going to but I didn't say that. Nope.
                            I'm staying clean, just in case he ever does decide to check this thread. I'm not saying anything icky. Nope. No more comments about nekkidness, rufling and ripping. No.

I stopped myself right in time.

aham
                            trying to save your honor Nad?
                            if Jon ever decides to check this thread he should know that our huuuuuge love for him makes us act and speak crazy! it's as simple as that!

Comment

I hope he'll survive XD
                              Oh yeah, me too!
                              ...We need him.

aham
                              trying to save your honor Nad?
                              if Jon ever decides to check this thread he should know that our huuuuuge love for him makes us act and speak crazy! it's as simple as that!
                              Gosh yes!

And it's not like we have an unhealthy obsession. We're perfectly fine and sane young people who do not stare at pictures, frantically look for spoilers and squee when we do find those, right?

...right?

RIGHT?!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, me too!
                                ...We need him.

Gosh yes!

And it's not like we have an unhealthy obsession. We're perfectly fine and sane young people who do not stare at pictures, frantically look for spoilers and squee when we do find those, right?

...right?

RIGHT?!

I'd never dare to call Jon an "unhealthy obsession". He's the healthiest obsession I ever had
                                right! NOT!!! xD
                                okay so we're obsessed (always in a good way). can he blame us for that? can anybody blame us? huh???

Comment

Working...
                                X