No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG so yesterday there was this big thunderstorm and we had no power until late this morning
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      OMG so yesterday there was this big thunderstorm and we had no power until late this morning
      Nikola was so happy and excited that he had to show himself in this way
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        So you had very nice night I love thunderstorms !
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in singing*
          Niko is the man,
          Niko is the man,
          Niko is the man...

Still can't believe he was all over that trailer!!!
          and idk how many Niko fans were at the Comic Con when they showed the trailer but I guarantee you that if they would have showed it just to us, the Troopers around here, we would have freaked out SO MUCH MORE than they did!!!!

Comment

That was awesome! I loved Niko's line in the end and Helen's response.

Spoiler:
            And it looks like Druitt isn't dead after all. So much for teleporting away without a destination meaning death. But I'm glad. I like his character and I like his rivalry with Niko.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              NIKO HAS THE COOLEST LINES EVER!!!
              seriously HE"S SUCH AN AWESOME CHARACTER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                *sneaks in singing*
                Niko is the man,
                Niko is the man,
                Niko is the man...

Still can't believe he was all over that trailer!!!
                and idk how many Niko fans were at the Comic Con when they showed the trailer but I guarantee you that if they would have showed it just to us, the Troopers around here, we would have freaked out SO MUCH MORE than they did!!!!
                hahaha hopefully if they show it or something similiar at TSE i wont be the only one SPAZZZING xD
                Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                hahaha they have the best banter!!! ....but thats for another thread
                Spoiler:
                And it looks like Druitt isn't dead after all. So much for teleporting away without a destination meaning death. But I'm glad. I like his character and I like his rivalry with Niko.
                ohhh
                Spoiler:
                i never assumed that his line, no destination in mind, meant death i though it just meant that he was going to go anywhere away from them becuase i didnt think theyd ever kill his character (sadly) im so sick of him hahaha though i would like to Nikola beat him in a fight though from the trailer it doesnt really seem they'll have to much modern interaction, just old school haha xD

THIRD THIS
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  hahaha hopefully if they show it or something similiar at TSE i wont be the only one SPAZZZING xD
                  neh, there gotta be more Troopers!

ohhh
                  Spoiler:
                  i never assumed that his line, no destination in mind, meant death i though it just meant that he was going to go anywhere away from them becuase i didnt think theyd ever kill his character (sadly) im so sick of him hahaha though i would like to Nikola beat him in a fight though from the trailer it doesnt really seem they'll have to much modern interaction, just old school haha xD

THIRD THIS
                  I'm so with you
                  Spoiler:
                  on what you said about John. how to put it in a simple way? I hate John. as simple as that.

Comment

neh, there gotta be more Troopers!
                    well our queen Amanda and Damian shall be there so ik theres atleast two more!!!

I'm so with you
                    Spoiler:
                    on what you said about John. how to put it in a simple way? I hate John. as simple as that.
                    Spoiler:
                    love to hate that piece of trash
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      well our queen Amanda and Damian shall be there so ik theres atleast two more!!!
                      oh yesssss! the first Troopers ever!!

Spoiler:
                      love to hate that piece of trash

Comment

That he does.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Anyone knows if there are some photos or clips from season 3 yet?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                          My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                            Anyone knows if there are some photos or clips from season 3 yet?
                            yes there are!! there are some around here on this thread not so far back and the same thing goes for the teslen thread
                            sigpic

Comment

I just found this 2-part interview and a season 3 trailer. I LOVE it!
                              The part where Helen says: "What are you doing in my bedroom?!" and then we see Nikola, is AWESOME! I can't wait to see the whole episode! It's gonna be hilarious
                              Anyone know more closely when season 3 premiers? I only know that in the fall, but not more precise
                              sigpic
                              My Twitter

Comment

I forgot the link hehe

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...-season-3.html
                                sigpic
                                My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X