sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Spoiler:
      for the quality of the vid these are fine....*snurches*
      just one question
      Spoiler:
      wtf is he wearing in the first three pics?? xDDD (because they surely are from the same episode)
      and wtf happened with his suit and tie?

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        just one question
        Spoiler:
        wtf is he wearing in the first three pics?? xDDD (because they surely are from the same episode)
        and wtf happened with his suit and tie?
        excellent question...
        Spoiler:
        i have no idea! haha it looks like some sort of special get up, for the mission but as to what it is....but...it almost looks like....leather....like the full body shot of him standing....idk something about the material says leather to me XD
        sigpic

Comment

excellent question...
          Spoiler:
          i have no idea! haha it looks like some sort of special get up, for the mission but as to what it is....but...it almost looks like....leather....like the full body shot of him standing....idk something about the material says leather to me XD
          Spoiler:
          haha as much as I'd wish to be leather idk... I think it looks like leather cuz it's wet!
          OMG WET DIRTY UNDERGROUND NIKO!!!!
          *thunks*

Comment

Spoiler:
            haha as much as i'd wish to be leather idk... I think it looks like leather cuz it's wet!
            Omg wet dirty underground niko!!!!
            *thunks*
            Spoiler:
            omg see i told you thats exactly what he looks like holy crap we get wet dirty leather wearing nikola in s3!!!!!!!!!!! Omgggg lkjklsdnfiownfklsdfjsdionewklnncx<m<c(ewiuroj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

win!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              omg see i told you thats exactly what he looks like holy crap we get wet dirty leather wearing nikola in s3!!!!!!!!!!! Omgggg lkjklsdnfiownfklsdfjsdionewklnncx<m<c(ewiuroj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

win!!!
              I'm not sure if my heart is ready for that episode when it's gonna come! XDDD

Comment

I'm not sure if my heart is ready for that episode when it's gonna come! XDDD
                YOU AND ME BOTH!!!
                Spoiler:
                for starters, we get to see it when its clean which should be great bc i garuntee that mans butt looks superb in general and accentuated by leather well...yeah. THEN we get to see how he gets dirty which OMG so many possiblities the top of which im thinking is a BATTLE aka FIGHT which means we get to see him use his new magneto powers which is AWESOME!!! and thirdly...that means we get to thunk out all over the place!! EVERYBODY WINS!!!
                sigpic

Comment

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  for starters, we get to see it when its clean which should be great bc i garuntee that mans butt looks superb in general and accentuated by leather well...yeah. THEN we get to see how he gets dirty which OMG so many possiblities the top of which im thinking is a BATTLE aka FIGHT which means we get to see him use his new magneto powers which is AWESOME!!! and thirdly...that means we get to thunk out all over the place!! EVERYBODY WINS!!!
                  EXACTLY!!!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm sure it's a battle over there cuz he has that line with "NEVER BORE YOUR ADIENCE" which has to be part of a fight! and omg seeing how he gets dirty!!! *bites lip*
                  and the magnetic abilities!!!!
                  *squeees all over*
                  total WIN!!!

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm sure it's a battle over there cuz he has that line with "NEVER BORE YOUR ADIENCE" which has to be part of a fight! and omg seeing how he gets dirty!!! *bites lip*
                    *squeees all over*
                    total WIN!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG OMG HQ VERSION OF THE TRAILER!!! http://social.zune.net/tv/episode/Sy...1-85cca4bde70e
                    sigpic

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      *squeees all over*
                      total WIN!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      OMG OMG HQ VERSION OF THE TRAILER!!! http://social.zune.net/tv/episode/Sy...1-85cca4bde70e
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I've seen it there's one on YT too
                        you and catching up

Comment

I've seen it there's one on YT too
                          you and catching up
                          to quote the show

Bite me B***h. i havent been sleeping well so ive been sleeper lating than usual and thus im not here at a godawful hour finding everything. excuuse me. also WHO FIRST TOLD YOU ABOUT THE DAMN THING?!....oh wait thats right...me
                          sigpic

Comment

to quote the show

Bite me B***h. i havent been sleeping well so ive been sleeper lating than usual and thus im not here at a godawful hour finding everything. excuuse me. also WHO FIRST TOLD YOU ABOUT THE DAMN THING?!....oh wait thats right...me

chill out or you'll explode "b***h" xDDD
                            you should really try to get enough sleep. you have to be in one piece at TSE

Comment

chill out or you'll explode "b***h" xDDD
                              you should really try to get enough sleep. you have to be in one piece at TSE
                              like i said, i havent been sleeping well. doesnt mean i havent been trying....

but im not a loser who feels the need to clogg this thread with personal problems
                              so...
                              Spoiler:
                              back to NIkola in leather
                              sigpic

Comment

like i said, i havent been sleeping well. doesnt mean i havent been trying....

but im not a loser who feels the need to clogg this thread with personal problems
                                so...
                                Spoiler:
                                back to NIkola in leather
                                okay, but you should really take care of yourself
                                Spoiler:
                                some people still need you around here

now...
                                Spoiler:
                                Niko in leather *siigh*
                                if Niko really is in leather, I swear Damian was here on our thread spying us and reading our conversations!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X