X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    yeah mostly because my knees are trermbling at the sight of him
    he surely has a King attitude!
    Yea that may be one of reasons ... You know what is pity, that he is not sir ... that would sound good sir Nikola Tesla ... The King of the world
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Yea that may be one of reasons ... You know what is pity, that he is not sir ... that would sound good sir Nikola Tesla ... The King of the world
      haha it would sound good. but I'm happy with doctor Nikola Tesla too

btw I was rewatching EoN II and you know that part when Nikola meets Declan that it goes like:

Declan: Doctor Tesla, it's an honor.
      Nikola: Is it? Surely James Watson told you about me before he died.
      Declan: He did, indeed. In the most respectful terms.
      Nikola: Oh, then the honor is mine. You have big shoes to fill, Mr. MacRae.

well this makes me think he actually got along with James pretty well and I might say Nikola even had some respect for him (from that part with "You have big shoes to fill") but something happened (probably Nikola changed) and their relation deteriorated (that's why Nikola was didn't know what James told to Declan about him).

Comment

oh and some "genius at work" caps I took from EoN II

Comment

Oh my Gosh. He looks like devilish Genius with wine I love him
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

haha it would sound good. but I'm happy with doctor Nikola Tesla too

btw I was rewatching EoN II and you know that part when Nikola meets Declan that it goes like:

Declan: Doctor Tesla, it's an honor.
            Nikola: Is it? Surely James Watson told you about me before he died.
            Declan: He did, indeed. In the most respectful terms.
            Nikola: Oh, then the honor is mine. You have big shoes to fill, Mr. MacRae.

well this makes me think he actually got along with James pretty well and I might say Nikola even had some respect for him (from that part with "You have big shoes to fill") but something happened (probably Nikola changed) and their relation deteriorated (that's why Nikola was didn't know what James told to Declan about him).
            I'm pretty satisfied with doctor Nikola Tesla too but you have to admit that sir Nikola Tesla would sound good too
            EON 2 Great pics ... Gebius with wine
            In s 3 we will see more from history of The Five ... I want to see scenes between James and Nikola ... I thnik they had good relationship ... Relationship full of respect ... so want to see more scenes with those two
            sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty satisfied with doctor Nikola Tesla too but you have to admit that sir Nikola Tesla would sound good too
              EON 2 Great pics ... Gebius with wine
              In s 3 we will see more from history of The Five ... I want to see scenes between James and Nikola ... I thnik they had good relationship ... Relationship full of respect ... so want to see more scenes with those two
              there would be no Nikola Tesla without his wine
              I'm interested in how the relationship between the Five was. And how Nikola related with each one. We could only speculate so far about how things really were. I'd really want to see this in s3

Comment

there would be no Nikola Tesla without his wine
                I'm interested in how the relationship between the Five was. And how Nikola related with each one. We could only speculate so far about how things really were. I'd really want to see this in s3
                I really want see that too I want to learn more from History of The five ... The holy five hehe ...
                I want to everything ... yes now we can only speculate ... but I WANT S3 NOW !!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I really want see that too I want to learn more from History of The five ... The holy five hehe ...
                  I want to everything ... yes now we can only speculate ... but I WANT S3 NOW !!!!
                  apparently they are showing a trailer of it at Comic COn so i have my fingers crossed they show it at TSE
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    apparently they are showing a trailer of it at Comic COn so i have my fingers crossed they show it at TSE
                    When you will be back .. you habe to tell us everything
                    sigpic

Comment

When you will be back .. you habe to tell us everything
                      haha i plan to do an extensive LJ write up along with many photos on FB
                      sigpic

Comment

haha i plan to do an extensive LJ write up along with many photos on FB
                        I'm not on LJ so don't forget to post link
                        sigpic

Comment

I tweeted @theElectrics in the memory of Azra, Fergus and Phoebe...
                          3 beautiful angels in heaven all playing and laughing together...if anyone here believes this like I do
                          "If tears could build a stairway,
                          And memories a lane,
                          I'd walk right up to Heaven
                          And bring you home again."
                          ~Author Unknown
                          a beautiful quote...sorry for bringing the mood down everyone
                          sigpic
                          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                          But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

I'm not on LJ so don't forget to post link
                            i wont!!!

there's been talk and guesses going around that maybe RDA might make a surprise appearance when Amanda is doing a panel (ya know returning the favor since she did that to him) especially since he's con is the next week and he'll be in town but....as much as i really really really really forever always and beyond death shall love RDA more than words....i think im hoping that Jon makes an appearance rather than RDA XD
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              I tweeted @theElectrics in the memory of Azra, Fergus and Phoebe...
                              3 beautiful angels in heaven all playing and laughing together...if anyone here believes this like I do
                              "If tears could build a stairway,
                              And memories a lane,
                              I'd walk right up to Heaven
                              And bring you home again."
                              ~Author Unknown
                              a beautiful quote...sorry for bringing the mood down everyone
                              Awwww so beatiful quote You know I have tears in eyes now ...
                              sigpic

Comment

i wont!!!

there's been talk and guesses going around that maybe RDA might make a surprise appearance when Amanda is doing a panel (ya know returning the favor since she did that to him) especially since he's con is the next week and he'll be in town but....as much as i really really really really forever always and beyond death shall love RDA more than words....i think im hoping that Jon makes an appearance rather than RDA XD
                                I'm happy for you sweetie maybe both will appear ... Jon but RDA too
                                I'm so jealous of you ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X