• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Me too His hair in Sancuary are more ruffable
    I think he has the best look in Sanctuary as Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I think he has the best look in Sanctuary as Nikola Tesla
      You he has but you have to admit that he was kinda cute in SGA but as Niko is Jon still the best ... and his hair just ruffle ... I'm in love with his hair ...
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

You he has but you have to admit that he was kinda cute in SGA but as Niko is Jon still the best ... and his hair just ruffle ... I'm in love with his hair ...
        Hehe, can imagine him to be in love with Sam Carter when she was a leader of Atlantis ?
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

well Jon looks gorgeous anyway! even as his sweet self without make-up or fancy clothes
          but I don't know in Sanctuary... that role fits him like a glow! He's reinventing the character of Nikola Tesla!
          and his hair... I'm sure every single one of us is in love with his hair

Comment

well Jon looks gorgeous anyway! even as his sweet self without make-up or fancy clothes
            but I don't know in Sanctuary... that role fits him like a glow! He's reinventing the character of Nikola Tesla!
            and his hair... I'm sure every single one of us is in love with his hair
            Role of Nikola fits him like glow ... could't say it better That role really fits him ... I'm glad that we have him in show
            and ehm ... every single one of us is in love with his hair ... but not only with his hair

Sammie ? I think my fanatasy is good but no I can't imagine this ... but it would be hilarious

btw Storm is coming
            sigpic

Comment

Role of Nikola fits him like glow ... could't say it better That role really fits him ... I'm glad that we have him in show
              and ehm ... every single one of us is in love with his hair ... but not only with his hair
              I, for one, am in love with everything! and I mean everything! His hair was one of the first things that caught my attention in the beginning. Apparently I have this weakness for men with ruffable hair

Comment

I, for one, am in love with everything! and I mean everything! His hair was one of the first things that caught my attention in the beginning. Apparently I have this weakness for men with ruffable hair
                I have the same weakness ... I'm in love with him ... He is just perfect ... and his hair .... just ruffle ... I have dreams about ruffling his hair
                sigpic

Comment

I have the same weakness ... I'm in love with him ... He is just perfect ... and his hair .... just ruffle ... I have dreams about ruffling his hair
                  PERFECT might be the word
                  haha only about ruffling his hair?

Comment

Look what I just found!

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

PERFECT might be the word
                      haha only about ruffling his hair?
                      Dream about ruffling his hair is just one of my dreams about him
                      PERFECT is the PERFECT word for him ...

Now I gotta go ... Storm is really coming ...
                      I'm going to dream land
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                        wanna go to the Nikola Tesla corner

Dream about ruffling his hair is just one of my dreams about him
                        PERFECT is the PERFECT word for him ...

Now I gotta go ... Storm is really coming ...
                        I'm going to dream land
                        haha I knew it
                        okay see ya later

Comment

I can't imagine it either. Martina It was just one though

Wow, I want this Nikola corner too I would spend all days there
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                            is that NYC?

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            I can't imagine it either. Martina It was just one though

oh i can imagine it
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

and all nights *whistles*

Comment

and all nights *whistles*
                                oh i dont think she meant it like that but i sure would mean it like that
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X