Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Or a kitty cat. Like Macak. He and that cat were seriously bffs when he was a kid. He needs a new bff.
    ohhh yes a cat would work just as well!! who knows maybe he'll have one in his EIGHT OR MORE EPISODES this season
    Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Today I saw the document at the TV about pigeons how they are able to predict earthquakes, I so though about Nikola Padme, welcome here again. We are happy to have you here.
    oh pigeons are so awesome <3
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Pigeons can predict earthquakes too?! I knew cats & dogs had kind of a thing for that...but I didn't know about pigeons...

Which reminds me...GAAAAAAHHH I WANNA SEE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE SO BAD!! There's a TESLA PIGEON IN IT!!! *wails* stupid spanish class
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I hope you get a new one soon! I hate being out of a job

Or a kitty cat. Like Macak. He and that cat were seriously bffs when he was a kid. He needs a new bff.
        Today I saw the document at the TV about pigeons how they are able to predict earthquakes, I so though about Nikola Padme, welcome here again. We are happy to have you here.
        Thanks both of you.

I saw an episode of Modern Marvels on the History Channel on Niko. It was so cool.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Pigeons can predict earthquakes too?! I knew cats & dogs had kind of a thing for that...but I didn't know about pigeons...

Which reminds me...GAAAAAAHHH I WANNA SEE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE SO BAD!! There's a TESLA PIGEON IN IT!!! *wails* stupid spanish class
          well clearly ppl underestimate the abilities of these awesome birds way too much!!!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Thanks both of you.

I saw an episode of Modern Marvels on the History Channel on Niko. It was so cool.
          HIstory Channel FTW!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            well clearly ppl underestimate the abilities of these awesome birds way too much!!!
            that's why Niko is a genius and everybody else isn't

Comment

Yes, they said it there. I was suprised by that fact too. And yes, cats and dogs can predict earthquakes too.
              They all are so awesome.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                that's why Niko is a genius and everybody else isn't
                hahahaha SO TRUE
                Yes, they said it there. I was suprised by that fact too. And yes, cats and dogs can predict earthquakes too.
                They all are so awesome.
                Pigeons FTW....if only cityfolk would agreee XD
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

HIstory Channel FTW!!!
                  Indeed!

sigpic

Comment

We don't have History channel ( I think ). We have Discovery Channel.. do you think that Nikola will appear there ?
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Okay, so this is kind of random, but if any of you have watched the TV show Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'll be familiar with Azula.

If not, she's this crazy psycho megalomaniac princess who can shoot lightning. Like this:

I was wondering what would happen if a fight were to occur between her and re-vamped Nikola.

sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

There's always a chance.

sigpic

Comment

We don't have History channel ( I think ). We have Discovery Channel.. do you think that Nikola will appear there ?
                          haha possibly
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, so this is kind of random, but if any of you have watched the TV show Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'll be familiar with Azula.

If not, she's this crazy psycho megalomaniac princess who can shoot lightning. Like this:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc61d...eature=related

I was wondering what would happen if a fight were to occur between her and re-vamped Nikola.

That would be awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              That would be awesome!
                              I know, right?! I just got into the show and watched all the episodes, and when I saw Azula, I was like OMG NIKO IS A FIREBENDER. lmao

Now they need to have an Agni Kai.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Bonjour, everyone!! I know I disappeared for a while....perhaps down a black hole....LOL
                                It sure feels like it...I just feel so sad lately and I do not know why...
                                Love all the new wallpapers and artwork...magnificent work!
                                Oh and just to be random: Connaissez-vous l'homme a muffins? LOL
                                I know I am a dork for doing that....but I love to write weird sentences in other languages...
                                And I agree that pigeons are intelligent..some people just think that humans are far more superior than animals...huge mistake. Just because they cannot vocalize the way we do does not mean they are not intelligent.
                                For example, look at how dolphins interact with eachother..I believe them to be just as smart or even smarter than us.
                                well..It also shows my dislike of people...I love animals personally a lot more..they love you no matter what and there is no drama LOL
                                sigpic
                                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                And I held your hand through all of these years
                                But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X