No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slovakia vs. New Zealand ... 1:1 clone is not happy about this ...
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

This is a prank even my clone wouldn't fall for.

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

haha

look what I found at http://sanctuary-caps.com

Spoiler:

omg his smile *siiiiigh*
        we really must hear/see that man laughing!
        Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 15 June 2010, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Mimzy,
          Spoiler:
          I am sorry about your aunt. I will keep you in my mind.
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            haha

Spoiler:

omg his smile *siiiiigh*
            Agreed and that is actually on the bloopers and outtakes on the Season 2 DVD...which I bought yesterday and also on YouTube.!!
            sigpic
            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              haha

Spoiler:

omg his smile *siiiiigh*
              ROFLMAO he must really think Amanda is crazy

Anyway,
              Spoiler:
              Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers. Right now she's pretty much staying the same--I'm not sure how long it will take for her to start responding better, if she does at all. She seems to recognize voices, but she doesn't always respond, so we're not sure if the movements are involuntary or voluntary. Right now it's too early to tell. But she has a lot of people praying for her. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks again <3
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Guys...

Just to give you a heads up, on the Season 2 DVD, Jonathan does the commentry on "Sleepers"

It is well worth a listen...or two...or three...
                Last edited by Gauky_1976; 15 June 2010, 04:52 PM.
                sigpic
                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                  Guys...

Just to give you a heads up, on the Season 2 DVD, Jonathan does the commentry on "Sleepers" :O

OMG WHAT?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Is it just him, or are Amanda and DK and Martin or whoever there too?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

DK and Steve Adleson are there...but so is our boy...our king....!!
                    Last edited by Gauky_1976; 15 June 2010, 05:27 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                      Guys...

Just to give you a heads up, on the Season 2 DVD, Jonathan does the commentry on "Sleepers" :O

Someone put that on YouTube!
                      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                        Someone put that on YouTube!

Hell NO!! I'm enjoying it as I had to shell out the coin for it!! This will teach you to make fun of me and the clones!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl
                          Since when have I made fun of your clones?
                          No no my dear. You misunderstood. I'm talking generally for the others who have.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hahaha...know what you mean. I'm a university student and this was a treat for finishing (and surrviving) my exams.
                            sigpic

Comment

ooh ooh YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although it would've been nice to have Amanda there too hehehe

--------

Anyway, I was in the bookstore today, and I found this book, Vampireology
                              (http://ology.wikia.com/wiki/Vampireo..._of_the_Fallen)

Anyway, it lists all these famous historical people who were supposedly vampires, and they were mostly all royalty or rich people, which fits in PERFECTLY with the Sanctuary canon Also, it gives a history of the spread of vampires, and apparently they originated in Egypt. But it said that Jack the Ripper was a vampire, and I was like, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT" "he's a teleporter and he wasn't destroyed. he's alive" roflmao

I'm thinking of getting that book when I have enough money saved. Most of it is in line with the traditional view of vampires as demons, and that doesn't really fit with Sanctuary vamps, but it DOES fit for the novel series I'm trying to write. So..yeah
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^it's a freaking awesome book. I am convinced I need it to write my novel series now, because it features vampires a LOT. And the vamps in the series are basically all evil. Not like Niko's type
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X