Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    OMG *tacklehugsz* WELCOME BACK!!!!

So im watching the Serbia v. Ghana World Cup game and the annoucner was just telling this story abouthow the serbian fans went bonkers when the team lost to new zealand and how one of the players had to get on the microphone and calm them down. then he said "yes the serbian fans are quite crazy!" and all i could picture was a bunch of men with mustaches and canes beating up the other fans XD

naturally my clone loved that idea and is now holding a cane and awaiting any ghana fans to show up so he can beat them lmao XP
    LOL. We have to send all our clones there .. they will beat them .. into a small ball
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      LOL. We have to send all our clones there .. they will beat them .. into a small ball
      LMFAO well we dont want that! thats not what the World Cup is all about but you should at least let your clone watch! haha its good times watching him get all excited over it XP
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LMFAO well we dont want that! thats not what the World Cup is all about but you should at least let your clone watch! haha its good times watching him get all excited over it XP
        I think that my clone is interested in other things But I can try it.
        * asks the clone*
        No, he told me that he needn't to watch this game, because he knows everything .. He knows that his team will win. Yahoo.

Comment

I hate waking up in the morning.
          "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I think that my clone is interested in other things But I can try it.
            * asks the clone*
            No, he told me that he needn't to watch this game, because he knows everything .. He knows that his team will win. Yahoo.
            i hope he is right! cuz as of now! they are pretty even!!

SERBIA FTWW!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

i hope he is right! cuz as of now! they are pretty even!!

SERBIA FTWW!!!!
              GO SERBIA !! GO !!
              Me and my clone are sreaming all around

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
              I hate waking up in the morning.
              It is something like spam ?

Comment

Hey Meg, I hope you don't mind that I call you like it. I love this name, Meg.
                Welcome back among us, among Niko/ J-YO fans. It is great to have another member of our celebrating thread and gutter lounge.
                And btw, how many clones do you have ? Will you lend me one or more ?
                Meg is fine and it's nice to meet you!!

Two clones and I'm sorry but they're only for me.... they don't like to be shared and are very germaphobic with people they don't know

And while you're all waking up, I'm heading to bed so I can be up in a few hours to watch the mighty Aussie Socceroos beat Germany!!
                sigpic
                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                  Meg is fine and it's nice to meet you!!

Two clones and I'm sorry but they're only for me.... they don't like to be shared and are very germaphobic with people they don't know

And while you're all waking up, I'm heading to bed so I can be up in a few hours to watch the mighty Aussie Socceroos beat Germany!!
                  you and your stupid two clones thing

Originally posted by CrazyKewl
                  No, my cats wake me up, and I go to feed them, then I try to go back to sleep but I can't. I love my cats, but they're all brats. Of course I can't sleep all day. If I could, I would. But I've got a busy day today, as I stated earlier.
                  and my OT conversations for both of you
                  Spoiler:
                  Meg-- not a chance in frozen hell does austraila have of beating the germans....just saying i still love you though ahaha
                  Crazykewl why not take a nap during the day if your tired? naps are a great and wonderful things
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not a day sleeper.
                    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm not a day sleeper.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      aahh well then bummers lol
                      sigpic

Comment

My clone just woke up. He's outside right now getting some fresh air, and drinking his wine.

Comment

My clone just woke up. He's outside right now getting some fresh air, and drinking his wine.
                          awh, he's not watching the game!? whats wrong with all of your clones?! XP hahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

He's watching it on the iphone he bought a few weeks ago. I can hear him cheering.
                            ehhh right now he should screaming in anger cuz ghana just got awarded an unjust pentalty kick and now are up 1 nil with a little under 5 minutes left....
                            sigpic

Comment

Meg you're back!!! *big squezing hug* missed you around here

I'm not watching the game either. There was a time when I liked soccer. Now I'm not really that excited about it
                              but still

GO SERBIA!!!!

Comment

ghana, you suck!!!!!!!!!!
                                yeup they just won it

i had to restrain my clone from bashing the TV to pieces with his cane
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X