• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    you never know...
    lmao

but anyway. Yes, his name will be Nikola
    well i do know acutally

but if i got married (which im not) and had kids (dont want 'em) yeah id probably name my kid John Nikola or Nikola John or something....which is ironic given how john and nikola dont get along...lmfao XD
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I don't plan on getting married, but if I have kids, I have them, if not, then life goes on.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

lmao
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
          Pic of Tesla's pigeon.

Cutie ... I want to have pigeon xD
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

ELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss her

Btw, I have decided that I want to get married on July 10th.

(Not of this year, obviously )
            haha.dunno if I'll make it cuz I have a b-day party running the same day you know
            but I guess I won't mind skipping one year for your wedding

my family has no idea about my obsessions I mean they know I'm interested in Nikola but haha they haven't the slightest idea how far I've pushed that and I don't really like to share my obsessions unless it's with people with same obsessions *hint* you guys . the others don't really understand that and trust me, I felt it myself how shallow people are and how rushed to judge you and how they don't respect your personal oppinion *siigh*
            but anyway, if I'm to become a freak because of my obsessions well I'm okay with that cuz I don't want to be a normal person nor think like one. I'm pretty happy with my way of being right now
            and I'm happy being here with you
            *hugs Troopers*

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              Cutie ... I want to have pigeon xD
              mee tooo!! but i live close enough to big cities that if i want one i can go kidnap one from the wild

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              haha.dunno if I'll make it cuz I have a b-day party running the same day you know
              but I guess I won't mind skipping one year for your wedding

my family has no idea about my obsessions I mean they know I'm interested in Nikola but haha they haven't the slightest idea how far I've pushed that and I don't really like to share my obsessions unless it's with people with same obsessions *hint* you guys . the others don't really understand that and trust me, I felt it myself how shallow people are and how rushed to judge you and how they don't respect your personal oppinion *siigh*
              but anyway, if I'm to become a freak because of my obsessions well I'm okay with that cuz I don't want to be a normal person nor think like one. I'm pretty happy with my way of being right now
              and I'm happy being here with you
              *hugs Troopers*
              *hugs back* yayyy for Troopers
              sigpic

Comment

i want a pigeon!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It seems that we all want a pigeon as a pet ... xD lOl xD
                  sigpic

Comment

I know...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

i want a pigeon!!!
                      It seems that we all want a pigeon as a pet ... xD lOl xD
                      hahaha im going into NYC on the 18th and im seriously considering taking a pigeon home with me
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        hahaha im going into NYC on the 18th and im seriously considering taking a pigeon home with me
                        I wish I can say the same I'm going to NYC ... The only thing I can say it's ... I'm going to Bratislava ... I don't like Slovak pigeons ... I want Serbian or USA pigeon xD
                        sigpic

Comment

I wish I can say the same I'm going to NYC ... The only thing I can say it's ... I'm going to Bratislava ... I don't like Slovak pigeons ... I want Serbian or USA pigeon xD
                          haha well i live about 45 from NYC and about an hour and a little more from Philly the benefit of living in New Jersey. yeah NYC pigeons are pretty awesomeee
                          sigpic

Comment

haha well i live about 45 from NYC and about an hour and a little more from Philly the benefit of living in New Jersey. yeah NYC pigeons are pretty awesomeee
                            *jealous face* ... I'm going to USA with next plane ... xD
                            sigpic

Comment

*jealous face* ... I'm going to USA with next plane ... xD
                              sweeet you could stay with me XP
                              sigpic

Comment

sweeet you could stay with me XP
                                You don't have to tell me it twice ... xD I will remember it xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X