No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh heyy can anyone find a pic with Jon wearing LEATHER!?! squeeeeeeee!
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      Oh heyy can anyone find a pic with Jon wearing LEATHER!?! squeeeeeeee!
      I'd kill for something like that

Comment

I'm supposed to be writing a paper on stupid Kant right now but I feel so SAD and I can't force anything out of my brain to write and then I came on here and saw all the posts and now I feel like bursting out crying for no reason
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          I'm supposed to be writing a paper on stupid Kant right now but I feel so SAD and I can't force anything out of my brain to write and then I came on here and saw all the posts and now I feel like bursting out crying for no reason
          *Hugs*
          *Sends Mimzy's clone to give her a hug*
          "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

aww
            you still haven't passed over this?
            *thinks about what she could do to make Mimzy feel better*
            I really don't know

Comment

and I have class at 2...dont' want to go but I'll force myself
              Plus, I've missed a few, and I'm afraid what happened to my grade
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                I had no idea
                I was talking to my friend and she way telling me that she's going to buy a leather jacket, like those motocyclists wear. the first thing that came to my mind was Nikola in leather on motorcycle does it sound familiar?
                Not at all, what on earth are you refering too?!

I think we all would

and I have class at 2...dont' want to go but I'll force myself
                Plus, I've missed a few, and I'm afraid what happened to my grade
                *tacklehugs mimzy and squishes her with love* You feel better real soon because i love you and i dont wanna see you sad. you are fantastic person who i am so glad to have met and are a pure genius!!! love you.
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Thanks

Still have to go to class in an hour though, and I haven't finished the paper. At least it's only due online tonight, not in class. But I dunno if I can concentrate in class.

And every time I see thunkable pics I feel like crying
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, I don't partically feel myself all the time right now either, but I'm trying a new medicine, so it should pass in a couple of days.
                    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Thanks

Still have to go to class in an hour though, and I haven't finished the paper. At least it's only due online tonight, not in class. But I dunno if I can concentrate in class.

And every time I see thunkable pics I feel like crying
                      *huggles* dont worry it will pass. and we love and are here if you need anything
                      sigpic

Comment

*drools* Yea. [referring to what Keaira said] We all would. Oh jeez.. Him. In. Leather. *faints*
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          *drools* Yea. [referring to what Keaira said] We all would. Oh jeez.. Him. In. Leather. *faints*
                          hahaha did you read my story
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles and hugs everyone*

Random question:
                            ...Don't the Sanctuary people know we need some innocent spoilers from time to time in order to maintain our sanity?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Random question:
                              ...Don't the Sanctuary people know we need some innocent spoilers from time to time in order to maintain our sanity?
                              OMG I WAS THInKING THE SAME THANGG!!!

i mean yes we got the one about Teslen *sqquueee* but holy crap give us something more!!! XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Random question:
                                *hugs you for the AWESOME sig variations*
                                And they should. lol We need some spoilers. Just some here and there. Teeny ones. (jk)
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X