Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I sense leather sigs and FF?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Do I sense leather sigs and FF?
      LMAO idk about sigs from me but if i find time between my new fic and my school work i am so writing a fic about Nikola and leather and idc how out of character it gets it'll happen! hahaa XD
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        LMAO idk about sigs from me but if i find time between my new fic and my school work i am so writing a fic about Nikola and leather and idc how out of character it gets it'll happen! hahaa XD
        YeeHaaaa!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

GREAT IN LEATHER XD
          Well yea that too.
          IM GOING TO BUY MY CLONE A LEATHER OUTFIT OMG YES YESS!!!!XDXD

(blame sg4ever for my current leather obsession)
          Yea!! AWESOME idea!! I love leather. It makes the person who's wearing it look hotter. XDD LOL
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            YeeHaaaa!
            idk when...hopefully this weekend bc i cannot get this image outta my head...nor do i want too
            Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            Yea!! AWESOME idea!! I love leather. It makes the person who's wearing it look hotter. XDD LOL
            hahaha its like "wet people are naturally hotter" only "people in leather are naturally hotter" haha
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha its like "wet people are naturally hotter" only "people in leather are naturally hotter" haha
              I'm like..confused.
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Well, since we are talking about leather and how hot it is...I have song lyrics from a song called "Leather and Lace" performed by Stevie Nicks and the lead singer of the Eagles http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/stevie+..._20131615.html
                Going to post this on the other thread as well..because it is more appropriate there..
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

LOL!

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm like..confused.
                    well i have this saying that wet people are naturally hotter, example: Nikola
                    thus people in leather, are naturally hotter, example Helen (and soon to be Niko: more that in my next response....)
                    Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                    Well, since we are talking about leather and how hot it is...I have song lyrics from a song called "Leather and Lace" performed by Stevie Nicks and the lead singer of the Eagles http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/stevie+..._20131615.html
                    Going to post this on the other thread as well..because it is more appropriate there..
                    APPROPRIATE FOR SURE!!! haha
                    *listens to it has she writes new fic....*

Thats Niko alright ahha
                    sigpic

Comment

...ok I'm lost
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

well i have this saying that wet people are naturally hotter, example: Nikola
                        thus people in leather, are naturally hotter, example Helen (and soon to be Niko: more that in my next response....)
                        Kay..Nevermind cuz I'm still confused.
                        Hm...are you saying that Nikola is the example of someone being..."wet" and naturally hot, and that Helen is an example of someone in leather and naturally hot??? IDK im really confused.

AND DON'T Judge me cuz im stupid!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Kay..Nevermind cuz I'm still confused.
                          Hm...are you saying that Nikola is the example of someone being..."wet" and naturally hot, and that Helen is an example of someone in leather and naturally hot??? IDK im really confused.

AND DON'T Judge me cuz im stupid!
                          No, we mean, literally, if Niko somehow got himself soaking wet, then he'd be even hotter than he already is. And same goes for someone wearing leather--the leather makes he/she look hotter.

Does that make more sense?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            No, we mean, literally, if Niko somehow got himself soaking wet, then he'd be even hotter than he already is. And same goes for someone wearing leather--the leather makes he/she look hotter.

Does that make more sense?
                            OHHHH!! haha yea i understand now. That makes sense.
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

LOL glad to know
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

GREAT IN LEATHER XD

IM GOING TO BUY MY CLONE A LEATHER OUTFIT OMG YES YESS!!!!XDXD

(blame sg4ever for my current leather obsession)
                                tee-hee you have no idea. I had this leather thing in my head all day. and I was at school and my physics teacher took us by surprise and gave us a test paper. and when I saw my subject I had a moment of squee cuz it was about the Young Device now add this to the leather obssesion and you can imagine me giggling all the time during the test paper
                                my classmates were all "oh no test paper" and I was like lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X