X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well we are an active bunch of nutty chatters... *smirks*
    sigpic

Comment

clearly! i'm in tears of laughter at the moment. so much tesla thunking and hillarious vids to watch!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

It has been a fun couple of days. I can't get JY or Niko of my mind. Is it sad that I fought my 2 year old brother for his etchascetch drawing thing because I was drawing Niko? Created a sanctuary role-playing game right now I am waving to Niko and Helen is glaring.http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...5#post10051325
        Uho mod moved to sanctuary folder and sent me a message need to read rules first.
        I was thinking about it and JY may never feel safe again after reading this thread he'll hear a noise and jump screaming "No they found me!! They finally came to get me!O it's a cat." We are to obsessed not to be afraid of.
        Last edited by Swimmingcook; 17 April 2009, 09:37 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Oh, kiva's already been a follower for awhile on SFA and facebook

The JY/Tesla fb groub actually has a link to their group, if I remember correctly So on the side of the page where it lists related groups, the JY/NT obsession group should be listed...so therefore they might already know that we exist...lol

Yes, I have, I just am not inclined to kidnap him and the like A. because its illegal and B. I'd rather not go to jail. Plus, I do have an interest in more than just his looks.

And in the FB group, we actually talk about the real Tesla as well as JY.
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Hey I am a big fan of the real Tesla I am actually Yugoslavian and my grandma looked at a book I was reading on him and said huh and came back with a picture of my great-great-great uncle who look almost identical it was kind of freaky. I love the story in The life and times of Nikola Tesla about his two aunts it reminds me of my great grandma.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
              Hey I am a big fan of the real Tesla I am actually Yugoslavian and my grandma looked at a book I was reading on him and said huh and came back with a picture of my great-great-great uncle who look almost identical it was kind of freaky. I love the story in The life and times of Nikola Tesla about his two aunts it reminds me of my great grandma.

Good to know I would just hate to see this thread be all superficial.
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Some superficial is good like..
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Some superficial is good like..
                  Some, but not the whole thread

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                    clearly! i'm in tears of laughter at the moment. so much tesla thunking and hillarious vids to watch!
                    Did you watch all of them? LOL Including the "awkward" one?

That's so cool!! Kind of weird how you're uncle looked like him though...are you sure you're not related to Tesla? lol Anyhoo, I really need to buy that book...I only got to like, the 2nd or 3rd chapter and then had to return it to the library And I need to read his autobiography too.

And speaking of the autobio...I've been wondering this for awhile, but do you think the character forbid any of the rest of the Five to read it? Because if they had, they would've found out about his childhood or whatever, because I think he did write about it in there...

And they certainly don't act as if they know all that depressing stuff...so maybe he made sure they wouldn't read it

PICSPAM TIME!

I showed my friend this picture and she said he had scary teeth. LOL

Oh, and *RUFFLERUFFLE* Can't forget that!
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Where did you get that picture! I don't have that one yet (adds to collection). Love the thing about the aunts. The library is going to send a bounty hunter after me for that book soon I am almost a month over due.
                      sigpic

Comment

I PM-ed you the linky
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Did you watch all of them? LOL Including the "awkward" one?
                          Getting there, but I keep getting distracted by the urge to RUFFLE. also, i'm still on the home computer, not my laptop so i have to fight for time i did, however, watch a video called DICK AND JANE - that was hillarious. he totally had a vampire moment in it. HONEST TO GODS.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

*is freaking out about this movie but is NOT turning it off again!*
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

The electric company theatre NEVER goes on their youtube account it has been three weeks sense their last sign in. I hope they go on soon so he will come here. (Watches their page for signs of activity). COME ON ALREADY!

They have other things going on and only so much staff. With the Studies in Motion tour, plus Tear the Curtain, plus any outside projects/community stuff they all have going on, I'm not surprised that its been awhile since they logged on.

Comment

Just once a week would be nice. I am dieing here (not literaly) I want to see if he will come on here and comment.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X