Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shudders.* Ashley/Tesla... eeeeks....

Helen/Telsa.... ohhh yes so much better.....

see much better....

CLICKIES!

sigpic

Comment

It's sad but I don't know how to make sigs. or anything so steal/beg/snurch everything from everyone.
      I have an idea that just might work to get JY to actually come on or at least look at this thread. Send a message to electric company youtube account going to try now. If we all do then he might come on. I already did saying that there is a JY thunk thread.
      Last edited by Swimmingcook; 15 April 2009, 09:24 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        *shudders.* Ashley/Tesla... eeeeks....

Helen/Telsa.... ohhh yes so much better.....

see much better....

CLICKIES!

*SQUEE* Oh, I just noticed that Helen is wearing earrings in that ep...the real Tesla apparently had this weird OCD thing about hating earrings, yet he didn't seem to have a problem with Helen's

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
        It's sad but I don't know how to make sigs. or anything so steal/beg/snurch everything from everyone.
        I have an idea that just might work to get JY to actually come on or at least look at this thread. Send a message to electric company youtube account going to try now. If we all do then he might come on. I already did saying that there is a JY thunk thread.
        Get a photobucket account--it's ridiculously easy to make banners on there

LOL I think we might creep JY out if we all do that... Better send a message to Damian Kindler instead and then let him break the news to Jonathon that he has a mob of crazy fangirls

Btw, I found THIS on youtube...OMGGG he is so incredibly SEXY when he talks! And it's hilarious...although it gets REALLY awkward at the end LOL But watch at least the beginning...it's so funny
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh please let JY never stumble across this thread
          *Looks at earlier posts*

Maybe if we were to remove the posts about what we'd do to/with/for him... And the posts about him resembling a hedgehog...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Did you guys watch the link I posted? Isn't it incredibly awkward? LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Did you guys watch the link I posted? Isn't it incredibly awkward? LOL
              I didn't
              But did now and it's quite... uncomfortable
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I didn't
                But did now and it's quite... uncomfortable
                lol
                but he's very sexy when he talks, anyway

*awkward silence*
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  lol
                  but he's very sexy when he talks, anyway

*awkward silence*
                  Well... yes.

*more awkward silence*

sigpic

Comment

umm...
                    lol

me likey watching him talk.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It isn't like he knows who we are or anything though so he will never know when we are all in Canada watching him. Waiting for the moment to JY-nap him and turn him into a real vampire.
                      sigpic

Comment

4 ...4/5 probably out of 5 lol
                        Dick and sandrah, dick and rose, dick and janine, dick and jaja
                        the smell of live theatre, smell of actors hair and breasts.

Increadably awkward! Do think he knows about us and is trying to figure us out while he's answering the questions? I love awkwardness it's so funny, but it really doesn't suit him, he should be suave and smooth even though he has no clue what's going on
                        lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

It isn't like he knows who we are or anything though so he will never know when we are all in Canada watching him. Waiting for the moment to JY-nap him and turn him into a real vampire.
                          HAHAHA we should do that. Somebody buy me a plane ticket to Vancouver

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                          4 ...4/5 probably out of 5 lol
                          Dick and sandrah, dick and rose, dick and janine, dick and jaja
                          the smell of live theatre, smell of actors hair and breasts.

Increadably awkward! Do think he knows about us and is trying to figure us out while he's answering the questions? I love awkwardness it's so funny, but it really doesn't suit him, he should be suave and smooth even though he has no clue what's going on
                          lol!
                          LOL well, the whole thing was supposed to be a mock interview for their play At Home With Dick and Jane, so he was basically playing the character of this egocentric theatre director, and the woman was playing an egocentric film director...so that's why the answers were SOOO awkward

I love how he kept randomly biting his lip and staring off into space during it...lol And the stubble was quite sexy lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I found that a while back and was really confused until I read the description I am like wow is he really weird or something and then I realized he was acting.
                            sigpic

Comment

I found that a while back and was really confused until I read the description I am like wow is he really weird or something and then I realized he was acting.
                              HAHAHA Thank GOODNESS that wasn't really him!! If it was, I would've been REALLY scared Otherwise, it was hilarious He's a great actor.

Anyhoo...I probably shouldn't be saying this here, but the woman on that video is apparently his wife

...LOL
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yes, the woman in the video is his wife, Kim Collier. It says so on the Electric Company Theatre website, that's how I found out.
                                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X