These are from theElectrics twitter account just thought id share

http://sanfrancisco.broadwayworld.co...oices_20010101

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...pe=performance

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york...the_26100.html
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Watched Sherlock Holmes today.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

You've gotta admit, Robert Downey Jr is a great actor.
        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Oops, I'm going off topic. But while we're on the subject, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7VVbZh_Z-s

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
            LOL, congrats and welcome if I haven't already. I think we ALL have adorKable moments so don't worry
            Why thank you! trying to be in a pleasant mood..a recent conversation with my best friend now has me down and out with a slight tinge of vexation..why can't people leave things alone...(clone tries his best to console but is unsuccessful...turns on his heel with hands in a gesture of utter defeat..)
            "cause it's always raining in my head...forget all the things I should have said...." taken from the song Epiphany by the group Staind. This song expresses what I feel right now... On another note... dork moments are great and I am not worried about it, just being funny
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Why thank you! trying to be in a pleasant mood..a recent conversation with my best friend now has me down and out with a slight tinge of vexation..why can't people leave things alone...(clone tries his best to console but is unsuccessful...turns on his heel with hands in a gesture of utter defeat..)
              "cause it's always raining in my head...forget all the things I should have said...." taken from the song Epiphany by the group Staind. This song expresses what I feel right now... On another note... dork moments are great and I am not worried about it, just being funny
              Well look on the bright side, at least you have your best friend around to argue you with :/
              perk up though, you are here! and we have plenty of Thunking that can be done to cheer you up
              sigpic

Comment

I'm about to send my clone to sort out my neighbors. They're still playing their blasted noise. They better not play it late into the night. Or drastic measures will be taken.

Comment

APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIES!!!

this is a double post and a little off topic so:
                  Spoiler:
                  ya know all those links from theElectrics twitter? well i tweeted them back, half as a joke asking when theyd play an eastern north american show? and they answered asking me what city i lived in!! so i answered but alas no reply as of yet
                  sorry geek out moment over
                  sigpic

Comment

My clone just asked for one of these.

Comment

I told him I'd get him a real pigeon, but we'd have to keep it away from the cats.

Comment

My clone's building me a catapult.

Comment

This is what's going to power it.

Comment

Hello. Having a great day so far...still feel sick as well as the unfair interrogation by my best friend last night...well, after the "lovely" phone call I listened to the group Staind ..a group whose songs are great for times like these..and to my surprise one of them fits well with Niko,it is called "Fade." I see these lyrics fitting with how he might have felt relating to his brother and how his family treated him..rather sad song..http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/staind...de-lyrics.html

I really am sorry for the depressing mood...but I cannot shake it...

Spoiler:
                            My best friend wants me to make amends with my sister...my sister and I had a major falling out ..and now it seems we will not speak again...as she told me she was "done with me." We both said things we should not have said and I understand that..my best friend told me that I was outright nasty to her and should apologize..like I am the only one at fault...she said horrible things to me as well that hurt and that is why I snapped at her...my parents agree with my friend as well. I feel as if I am the only one wrong here..plus my friend said that it is unhealthy to compete with her..well, I cannot change that...we have always been that way and that is part of our dynamic...everyone is backing me into a corner with this...and I cannot deal with it right now..plus it's not like I can go knock on her door and talk to her...she lives in Colorado. Plus,sometimes "I'm sorry." is not enough.
                            Last edited by Aurora7783; 31 March 2010, 02:54 AM.
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                              Watched Sherlock Holmes today.
                              You've gotta admit, Robert Downey Jr is a great actor.
                              Oops, I'm going off topic. But while we're on the subject, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7VVbZh_Z-s
                              I've rewatched Sherlock Holmes lots of times lately. And Iron Man and now I'm really waiting for Iron Man 2 to come out cuz I agree with you Robert Downey Jr is a great actor and I enjoy watching him playing in movies. and thanks for the vid rec. he has a great singing voice (this makes me want even more to hear Jon singing)

on topic, another "Spotting Jonathon Young vid" uploaded by galenskid Jon has a very funny hat

Comment

I haven't been on here in months because, honestly, my obsessions need feeding and without Sanctuary on each week, my attention has been drawn away.

*glances at clone, who is making puppy eyes* Don't look at me like that! Its not like I'm cheating on you!

I just had to pop in to say hi, because I love you all. And also, I needed a place to vent where people will understand my frustration. I just came from my US history class and we were talking about the Gilded Age, which was Tesla's time period.

The presenter went on and on about Edison's genius and the inventions that paved the way for the modern world and guess who wasn't mentioned? AT ALL! I almost said something, but I'm not exactly a loud person in class, so I privately stewed and shot frightening glares at the speaker.

Ah, that felt good.

In other news: Holy crap, 455 pages!

Comment

Working...
                                X