Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    oh shoot *jumps out of way just in time to avoid being crushed by sg4ever's falling body* oof! that was close. Welcome back
    haha
    it's good to be back

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      haha
      it's good to be back
      haha indeed i think im going to call this the Ruffle Corner of the Gutter Lounge
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha indeed i think im going to call this the Ruffle Corner of the Gutter Lounge
        excellent idea just make sure you put a big comfortable couch there

Comment

excellent idea just make sure you put a big comfortable couch there
          yes i will, we have to make sure there is plenty of room for all ruffling positions....hahaha wow i totally belong here...*wanders off to go get said couch laughing at her own gutteryness*
          sigpic

Comment

yes i will, we have to make sure there is plenty of room for all ruffling positions....hahaha wow i totally belong here...*wanders off to go get said couch laughing at her own gutteryness*
            oh my that was totally guttery
            *tries to think about something else but clone takes off his shirt*

just a moment please

Comment

oh my that was totally guttery
              *tries to think about something else but clone takes off his shirt*

just a moment please
              hahahaha no problem, i have to go get the couch anyway
              sigpic

Comment

hahahaha no problem, i have to go get the couch anyway
                I'm back
                just to say I'll catch you later
                *clone pulls her out of the chair*
                really gotta go
                see ya

Comment

I'm back
                  just to say I'll catch you later
                  *clone pulls her out of the chair*
                  really gotta go
                  see ya
                  hahaha see ya and whenever you come back, i'll be here hanging out in the new couch
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Gang...

Have been having major computer issues and uni work has been pounding me but I just wanted to let you know the clones and I are still around and will hopefully catch up with you all soon
                    sigpic
                    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

*waves at everyone who has either been here all along or is coming back*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Not sure if you guys have seen this but the King is in it quite a few times...

http://dashpunk.com/sanctuary-season-2-trailer/
                        sigpic
                        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

The pigeons in the churchyard next to my house have started building their nests. I spent all of last week watching this one pigeon picking up twigs and things and flying under the eves of the church roof to build the nest.

Hopefully there will be lots of little pigeons to watch very soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                            Hey Gang...

Have been having major computer issues and uni work has been pounding me but I just wanted to let you know the clones and I are still around and will hopefully catch up with you all soon
                            hey Megan nice to see you around missed ya

EDIT: omg I forgot to tell you. my pshysics teacher comes in class today and says "today we're gonna talk about the Young device" and I was like " really?"
                            Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 29 March 2010, 03:43 AM.

Comment

My clone's outside getting some fresh air and drinking his wine. Hopefully he won't wander off too far.
                              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm back with some artwork cuz my muse has been...very inspiring

the quote is "Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. "

Comment

Working...
                                X