No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone make a vote for Jonathan Young/Tesla banner with all our accumulated pics (MUST HAVE FANGIRL PICTURE)! Then post it EVERYWHERE!!!
    Muhahah. HE MUST WIN!
    (Goes and starts yelling at the people on the street to vote for Tesla's world dominati..er..I mean for Jonathan Young to win.)
    Happy early easter. Hope you like the basket I made for you guys.
    Located below. Love your video Ellymelly it was pretty funny.
    Ellymelly love the author's note in chapter 8 of Love in the time of science. Same here. (starts bawling too)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Swimmingcook; 07 April 2009, 01:06 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

*lurks*

I love this thread... I've gotta make some more Tesla fanart soon!

*schemes*
      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

ohhhhh very lovely pixz
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
          OMG he has to win!

Great vid by the way, don't care to much for the music though, still some great shots there! well done!
          lol, you won't meant to like the music - that was the point crackvid of doom

oh, an i really really really hope JY wins - best guest appearance since DH in sg1

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

(Slams head against the wall) I am so bored! There is no one on right now and I need to start planning a way to make JY win! If it is a public vote than we should all vote a million times, but if it's up to judges or something bribe them.
            sigpic

Comment

yes bribe the judges
              sigpic

Comment

NO! Don't bribe it is below us!
                We will hold them prisioner! If they agree to make Him win then we let them go, however if they don't well lets just say Ashley can have some 'fun' with them!
                Mwahahahaha!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                  (Slams head against the wall) I am so bored! There is no one on right now and I need to start planning a way to make JY win! If it is a public vote than we should all vote a million times, but if it's up to judges or something bribe them.
                  Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                  NO! Don't bribe it is below us!
                  We will hold them prisioner! If they agree to make Him win then we let them go, however if they don't well lets just say Ashley can have some 'fun' with them!
                  Mwahahahaha!
                  Yes. Use violence!

But yeah, jugenapping sounds good. And we'll make them watch the Five and Revelations untill they see the greatness that is JY.
                  ...That of course, means we'll only need to show them once.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes you all see the brilliance of our evil scheme to make him win. First this contest than the world! MUHAHAHA We will make them watch everything with JY in it ever invented (Eureka episode Drone something, revelation, the five,etc.) with us all watching and giggling and coing over all his scenes. They will either convert into a Tesla trooper or go insane!
                    (Please some one make some banners and stuff for our glorious campaign)
                    sigpic

Comment

*smirks* ohhhh my bad... yes.... make em watch the five and revelations over and over.

course the evil time zones.... they are subject to our wims and where we are... *cackles.*
                      sigpic

Comment

i come being the bearer of more great news!!!

as of May the 1st the Australain sci fi Channel is "fast-tracking" Season 1 of Sanctuary, Ghost Hunters International and ... some other show lol...so if you live in Australia and own Austar witht he sci fi channel.. need i say more

*dance nekkid around the room*
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Well for JY sake we would all get together and judge-nap them and of course invite him over to watch the five and revelation with us. Though he probably wouldn't come for his own safety.LOL crazy fangirls can be dangerous, though I don't think he knows he has any.
                          (Screams) it isn't fair I don't live in Australia. (bawls)
                          sigpic

Comment

i'm so excitedddd!!!!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

*sulks.* dont live in Australia either..
                              sigpic

Comment

*bounces.* okay so i was watching Time Warp on Discovery... and Tesla was mentioned... (or rather the Tesla coil.) so yea i kinda went nuts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X