Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
    I just thought of something kind of random. What if she went on here and was reading these and responding and we never knew?
    I think she's still pretty young, actually...in the interview I saw, JY said she really wanted to be in theatre but he & his wife weren't sure yet if they were going to let her...so it sounded to me like she's still a kid

That play looks SO awesome!!

Oh, btw, new banners:
    Spoiler:

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*giggles* love the compare me to edward cullen one
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks
        Last edited by Mimzy; 31 March 2009, 04:58 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

and i snurched it too... hmmm tesla.. or cullen... hmmm first one of course, who wants a sparkly vampy when we have our bad boy instead *cackles.*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            and i snurched it too... hmmm tesla.. or cullen... hmmm first one of course, who wants a sparkly vampy when we have our bad boy instead *cackles.*
            AGREED.

anyhoo...

new banner:
            Spoiler:

(from the song "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire...one of the best, but saddest songs ever )

iz sad...poor Niko. *huggles*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

(Does happy dance) Yay more banners! Tesla wins hands down.
              sigpic

Comment

DUDE gateworld PINK !

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  hmmm tesla.. or cullen... hmmm first one of course, who wants a sparkly vampy when we have our bad boy instead *cackles.*
                  Nikola is sparky, I prefere that. I mean come on can Edward fix the lights by just looking at them, he can't even control his thirst, when have you seen Nikola trying not to kill helen? Nikola is sooooo much better than Cullen!
                  I don't see how people even try to compare them
                  *sigh* I guess some people haven't seen the Nikola Tesla generated electric light (yet).
                  Last edited by Tesla_Babe; 01 April 2009, 07:10 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

grins... mmm we loves our electifying vampy... yes we do...
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes we do! Can't wait until season 2 he NEEDS to be a regular next season. I can't stress that enough. We all need our doses of humor and The Hair to talk about. Oh and more pics lots and lots more pics, to stare at, of course. Why is gateworld pink today!?
                      Do I sound obsessed?
                      Last edited by Swimmingcook; 01 April 2009, 03:01 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mimzy, lovely banners

Yes we do! Can't wait until season 2 he NEEDS to be a regular next season. I can't stress that enough. We all need our doses of humor and The Hair to talk about. Oh and more pics lots and lots more pics, to stare at, of course. Why is gateworld pink today!?
                        Ooooh. More pics -> More vids -> More funny lines -> more artwork...

And the Mods are getting us all back for years of torturing them
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just a second ago I looked at the beginning of this forum almost started laughing. You are DEFINITELY not the only one who likes Nikola.
                          sigpic

Comment

more pix would be wonderful
                            sigpic

Comment

Hell i'd have both Tesla and Cullen not being greedy or anything *angel face*
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

This is a bit embarrasing but does any one have a picture of Cullen I have no clue who you are talking about. But I don't think he can even compare to Tesla.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X