"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
        It is the real truth. I have fallen in love with it at first sight
        welcome to the club!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        Oh same here friend! i legit watched "the Five" and that night had a dream about him
        LOL such is the life of a Trooper i suppose
        Life as a Trooper rocks!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
        Hi Troopers!

Mimzy and Keaira, it doesn't work on my friends either you know....lame...

but hey, at least the less we are, the less we share!
        Twinnie glad to see you around here *hugs*
        I can't say my friends are so interested as I am in Jon but I made two of them recognize he has the most ruffable hair

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        I'm gone for two days and there's 10 pages too read???? Just kidding.

Welcome Bigbear!

I got to see the Prestige yesterday evening. Tesla's got a small and Bowe was ok, but it is a good movie overall
        Kiva missed you too *hug*
        glad to hear you're okay and good luck with catching up

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        hahaha Mimzy that's so true!!!
        it actually reminds me of something
        In one of my History classes the teacher asked something like "Who's the most representative scientist in Physics?" and one of my class mates says "Einstein" and another says "Newton" and I mutter beneath my breath "You ignorant people " . And my friend (poor her, she's always there for me when I have this kind of moments) whispers to me "Tesla isn't?". she must really believe I'm crazy

Comment

Hey guys.

Sorry the clones and I haven't been around. RL and uni got in the way but we are back and celebrating the fact that I just found out I got 70% on my first Sociology quiz for the semester.

What's even more amazing than that was I was very ill and didn't have all the lectures done before I did it!!

The clones and I will be back after a little...uhh...mmm... celebrating!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
            Hey guys.

Sorry the clones and I haven't been around. RL and uni got in the way but we are back and celebrating the fact that I just found out I got 70% on my first Sociology quiz for the semester.

What's even more amazing than that was I was very ill and didn't have all the lectures done before I did it!!

Hey Megan *hugs*
            good to have you back
            and congrats on Sociology quiz
            have fun celebrating

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              Hey Megan *hugs*
              good to have you back
              and congrats on Sociology quiz
              have fun celebrating
              I shall be celebrating in true Trooper fashion by ordering Season One and Two to buy and watching Season Two on TV tonight!!
              sigpic
              "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I shall be celebrating in true Trooper fashion by ordering Season One and Two to buy and watching Season Two on TV tonight!!
                loyal Trooper celebrating
                way to go!

Comment

Congrats on your great quiz result, Gauky!
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Thanks guys but it's 3am here so the clones an I are off to bed for a few hours.

Will be back when I wake up and have copious amounts of coffee!!

Night all!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      loyal Trooper celebrating
                      way to go!
                      But of course...the clones and our King would be most upset if it was any other way!!
                      Last edited by Gauky_1976; 10 March 2010, 12:42 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Congrats on your great quiz result, Gauky!
                        Thanks. It's a huge relief!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys but it's 3am here so the clones an I are off to bed for a few hours.

Will be back when I wake up and have copious amounts of coffee!!

Night all!!
                          see ya Megan! sleep well

Comment

Hey guys.

Congrats on the quiz score!

EDIT I don't think I posted this Tesla Bond spoof I did a long time ago:

Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 10 March 2010, 09:14 AM.
                            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

hahaha
                              that's crazy kiva

Comment

Thanks
                                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X