No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I keep forgetting. I'd better go wash my mouth out with soap.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
      Sorry, I keep forgetting. I'd better go wash my mouth out with soap.
      lol!!! dirty thoughts ackk
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Alright, I got that bad word out of my mouth.
        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I just said Nikola Tesla three times and the bad word went away.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
            I just said Nikola Tesla three times and the bad word went away.
            haha good. i have to go to my next class now I'll be back later..*sighs* i hope my clone doesnt crash my car, i kinda let him borrow it lmao
            sigpic

Comment

Try it sometime, it really works.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                haha good. i have to go to my next class now I'll be back later..*sighs* i hope my clone doesnt crash my car, i kinda let him borrow it lmao
                hahaha
                Nikola and cars
                sorry but after falling over a car I really can't imagine him wanting to be anywhere near any car
                you must have spent lot of time to convince your clone cars aren't so bad

EDIT: just reached 963 posts

Comment

Watching Sleepers again ... always think about Jonathon's daughter when i see last scene with Helen !
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

kind of OT

I was youtubing today and I got over this vidMaking of Sanctuary If you haven't seen it before check it out

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      kind of OT

I was youtubing today and I got over this vidMaking of Sanctuary If you haven't seen it before check it out

Don't think I've seen it, thanks for the link
                      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                        Watching Sleepers again ... always think about Jonathon's daughter when i see last scene with Helen !
                        the same here

Comment

hahaha
                          Nikola and cars
                          sorry but after falling over a car I really can't imagine him wanting to be anywhere near any car
                          you must have spent lot of time to convince your clone cars aren't so bad

EDIT: just reached 963 posts
                          LMAO true, though i dont drive an SUV though like the one that ran him down slash fell on soo he decided to borrow it for a wine run lol

oh and NICE 963 WOO!!! tee-hee

kind of OT

thats cool imma check that out thanks

the same here
                          i think we all do to some extent
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            LMAO true, though i dont drive an SUV though like the one that ran him down slash fell on soo he decided to borrow it for a wine run lol
                            haha! yay for the wine run!

everytime I see this pic my mind goes to that Electric Company Theatre vid, to that scene from Brilliant! when Tesla's dancing with his pigeon. If only we would see something like that on the show He doesn't necessarly has to dance with his pigeon *cough cough*

Comment

haha! yay for the wine run!

everytime I see this pic my mind goes to that Electric Company Theatre vid, to that scene from Brilliant! when Tesla's dancing with his pigeon. If only we would see something like that on the show He doesn't necessarly has to dance with his pigeon *cough cough*
                              wait.wait.wait.
                              There's a video clip out there of Jon dancing with his pigeon wife?!
                              HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THAT?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spring came early this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X