No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expermenting huh?? So that's what they call it huh??

Can't wait to get into the labs at Uni next semester with the clones for a little expermenting
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      Expermenting huh?? So that's what they call it huh??

Can't wait to get into the labs at Uni next semester with the clones for a little expermenting
      oh haha yes thats what its called guess you werent here for that but now you know

tee-hee dont tell my clone but i didnt take biology or anatomy and physiology this year...

EDIT: OMG IN TWO POSTS IM GOING TO HAVE 3327!!!!!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        oh haha yes thats what its called guess you werent here for that but now you know

tee-hee dont tell my clone but i didnt take biology or anatomy and physiology this year...

EDIT: OMG IN TWO POSTS IM GOING TO HAVE 3327!!!!!!
        I'm taking Psychology so I know how you think

Yay for almost 3327!! *Gets ready to throw confetti*
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm taking Psychology so I know how you think

Yay for almost 3327!! *Gets ready to throw confetti*
          hahaha oh great just what i need more voices in my head....JUST KIDDING

i know im so excited tee-hee even though, that number has such a sad connotation with it...and yeah i said connotation, im a poet watcha expect?! lol
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha oh great just what i need more voices in my head....JUST KIDDING

i know im so excited tee-hee even though, that number has such a sad connotation with it...and yeah i said connotation, im a poet watcha expect?! lol
            Your voices should get together with all mine...they could have some fun!!

Oh yes but it is still something to be proud of and just think...if the real Nikola knew about it, I'm sure he'd be very happy too!!

*Throws confetti due to the next post being 3327!!*
            sigpic

Comment

long live the king!!! :-{D
              love you always
              sigpic

Comment

If there's any spare, would your clone be nice and send some my way please??
                Sure, you can have a life time supply.
                "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

long live the king!!! :-{D
                  love you always

*dances the happy dance of joy while swigging from a wine bottle and throwing confetti in the air*
                  sigpic

Comment

*dances the happy dance of joy while swigging from a wine bottle and throwing confetti in the air*
                    lol *throws confetti as well then plops down in the Gutter Lounge to watch the festivities*
                    sigpic

Comment

Just to clarify, you-know-who is actually the idiot who didn't deserve to be written into textbooks. The idiot who's initials are T.E.
                      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

lol *throws confetti as well then plops down in the Gutter Lounge to watch the festivities*
                        *Plops down beside Kearia and finishes the wine*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Plops down beside Kearia and finishes the wine*
                          haha omygosh im going to hit 3333 soon this is soo crazy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                            Sure, you can have a life time supply.
                            Thank you very much and thank your clone for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                              Just to clarify, you-know-who is actually the idiot who didn't deserve to be written into textbooks. The idiot who's initials are T.E.
                              SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Don't even say his initals!!
                              sigpic

Comment

My clone just thought of several names to call 'the jerk' but I won't repeat them.

Comment

Working...
                                X