Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
    BTW, you-know-who isn't Voldemort, it's that evil jerk who's name will not be mentioned.
    hahaha yeah i thinhk we got that mimzy may have needed the clarification though so it was kind of you to put it
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I decided I was going to name my daughter Skyler Erica when I was eighteen.

I decided to name my son Conner Nikola when I became a Tesla Trooper.
      I'm not planning on kids anytime soon but if I do have them..

My sons will be Noah John William (John is the male family name in my family), Damon Matthew, Nicholas Samuel, or Matteo John Damien (John Damien is my father's name)

My daughters names will be Isabella Grace (my cousin has a daughter last year and named her that but it is my favourite name for a girl), Mattea Isabella or Scarlett Eliza.

I love old fashoned names andhave always loved Nicholas, William, Matthew and John for boys and Isabella, Grace , Nicola and Scarlett for girls...

Not sure about Nikola for a son, but I guess due to loving Nicholas as much as I do...I maybe convinced
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
        I'm not planning on kids anytime soon but if I do have them..

My sons will be Noah John William (John is the male family name in my family), Damon Matthew, Nicholas Samuel, or Matteo John Damien (John Damien is my father's name)

My daughters names will be Isabella Grace (my cousin has a daughter last year and named her that but it is my favourite name for a girl), Mattea Isabella or Scarlett Eliza.

I love old fashoned names andhave always loved Nicholas, William, Matthew and John for boys and Isabella, Grace , Nicola and Scarlett for girls...

Not sure about Nikola for a son, but I guess due to loving Nicholas as much as I do...I maybe convinced
        lol well I'm sure tesla would be honored if he knew he had a bunch of fangrls naming their sons after him i think Nikola means somehting really cool in serbian too! *goes to check*
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, now back to Tesla-ville. My clone has been talking me into getting a twitter page, but I'm kind of debating that at the moment. I may set up a twitter account, but I don't know when. I'll let you all know when I do, though.
          I have Twitter...don'y use it all that much but I'm there...

BTW A wine factory is called a VINEYARD and I would love to own one. The town my mother lives in is well known for its wines and there are a few vineyards there. A highlight of every trip there is to go wine tasting and bring some wine home.

There is also a vineyard about 40 minutes away from my house and I have a few bottles of their merlot on top of my microwave just waiting to be drunk
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

The day my clone discovered I had a Whoop @$$ factory, he ordered an entire box, so he could open all the cans on you-know-who.
            If there's any spare, would your clone be nice and send some my way please??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              bedtime pic
              Spoiler:

a kind of mean thought just passed through my mind while I was looking at this pic...the beauty and the beast
              I say mean cuz I'm sure John's fans would be pissed on me for the beast thing
              Chris looks better with hair. I think they made him bald so it would make him look creepy, b/c in real life he's rather dashing. With the hair. And scruffiness. The baldness just =

But Jon pwns everybody in sexiness, so...yeah.

To me, Nikola is a boy's name. When I have a son, his name is going to be Conner Nikola.
              Ha, I'm straight-up naming my son Nikola. And I'm going to call him Niko. Even when he's older and insists on being called "Nick" or something.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              hahaha yeah i thinhk we got that mimzy may have needed the clarification though so it was kind of you to put it
              Who says Voldemort doesn't = the other guy

lol
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

sooo Nikola means "victory of the people"

very fitting
                sigpic

Comment

sooo Nikola means "victory of the people"

very fitting
                  "Victory of his Troopers" maybe

EDIT: I like Chris...with or without hair...but you're right....Jon owns sexy!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Chris looks better with hair. I think they made him bald so it would make him look creepy, b/c in real life he's rather dashing. With the hair. And scruffiness. The baldness just =

But Jon pwns everybody in sexiness, so...yeah.
                    yeah hes dashing and that voice yike
                    but yes Jon is SO MUCH HOTTER!!! and way more my type

Who says Voldemort doesn't = the other guy

lol
                    lmao so i guess that makes Nikola Harry Potter?! hahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

lmao so i guess that makes Nikola Harry Potter?! hahaha
                      When he wears the glasses he did in "A Bear Named Winne" it does

The first time I saw Chris doing an interview with hair I was like "OMG Ripper has hair!!" But I have to admit that I love it and him a great deal. Ripper just gives me the creeps *SHUDDER*
                      sigpic

Comment

When he wears the glasses he did in "A Bear Named Winne" it does
                        TOO TRUE!

i love him. he's so adorkable sometimes
                        sigpic

Comment

TOO TRUE!

i love him. he's so adorkable sometimes
                          Oh yes...but that just makes him all the more loveable.

Embrace the dorkiness I say!! Frak knows I do all the time!!
                          sigpic

Comment

hahaha i think we all do
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha i think we all do
                              And you say that like it's a bad thing.

I think to be a true Trooper, one must embrace one's dorkiness, Inner Nikola and love for the King and the numbers 3, 6 and 9!!
                              sigpic

Comment

And you say that like it's a bad thing.

I think to be a true Trooper, one must embrace one's dorkiness, Inner Nikola and love for the King and the numbers 3, 6 and 9!!
                                hahaha i was not saying it like a bad thing! its a great thign! i love my new obsession with the 3 6 and 9 and loving the King...experimenting with the King all night long....and occasionally channeling my inner Nikola...and ofcourse all of you, my fellow Troopers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X