Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
    Ok, that's just weird!
    haha i thought it was so weird too! see id rather have two guys that look like Nikola but have the name John than what i have...which is a guy named Nico that is nothing like the King in anyway lol
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I was looking through my pics today and when I got to the pic when Nikola has that huge grin on his face and Helen has a gun pointed to him guess what came to my mind?
      Nice banner I might just save that to my computer

Hmm yeah I think Nikola is one of those unisex names isn't it like Terry and Leigh - although the spellings usually differ a bit don't they... and there are others but I can't think of them at the moment LOL
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Hmm yeah I think Nikola is one of those unisex names isn't it like Terry and Leigh - although the spellings usually differ a bit don't they... and there are others but I can't think of them at the moment LOL
        ahaha apparently im just a weirdo who doesnt think of Nikola as a girls name at all
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          ahaha apparently im just a weirdo who doesnt think of Nikola as a girls name at all
          You know, I never thought of Nikola as a girls name either

But people probably think of Nicole when they hear it.

EDIT oh and for my latest Tesla centric fic (the Fringe crossover one) I made up a new word "daymare" instead of "nightmare"
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

You know, I never thought of Nikola as a girls name either

But people probably think of Nicole when they hear it.

EDIT oh and for my latest Tesla centric fic (the Fringe crossover one) I made up a new word "daymare" instead of "nightmare"
            haha good im not alone!

and its not totally knew. im sure others say sometimes...i know i have lol
            im interested to see how that plays in though!
            sigpic

Comment

So i just started to look at prom dresses (punch me in the face! ) but, i was looking on davidsprom.com andd apparently one of the color selections is called "wine" hahahahaaa i thought to myself "oh if i got that Nikola would love itt!" lol
              sigpic

Comment

lol, I was NEVER interested in going to prom or homecoming or any school dance really for that matter.
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

lol, I was NEVER interested in going to prom or homecoming or any school dance really for that matter.
                  Im not either but i figure its senior year might as well. plus if i get a wine colored dress i'll just be the cooleset Trooper ever
                  sigpic

Comment

I've noticed that any time I read the word "energy" I frame it in terms of "electricity"

EDIT see stuff, like prom, homecoming never was important enough to go for me. I only went to my HS homecoming game because I was in the pep band and I left after halftime when the band could leave.

Comment

I've noticed that any time I read the word "energy" I frame it in terms of "electricity"
                      haha i can see that....*suddenly has a thought and thus walks into the Gutter Lounge and sighs* oh good. atleast now im depresssed and guttery lmfao
                      sigpic

Comment

To me, Nikola is a boy's name. When I have a son, his name is going to be Conner Nikola.
                        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                          To me, Nikola is a boy's name. When I have a son, his name is going to be Conner Nikola.
                          haha now thats devotion! im never having kids so ya'll gotta do it instead
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            haha now thats devotion! im never having kids so ya'll gotta do it instead
                            It'll be a while before I have kids. I only want two. One boy and one girl (who will be named Skyler Erica)
                            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                              It'll be a while before I have kids. I only want two. One boy and one girl (who will be named Skyler Erica)
                              awh those are cute names
                              sigpic

Comment

I decided I was going to name my daughter Skyler Erica when I was eighteen.

I decided to name my son Conner Nikola when I became a Tesla Trooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X