sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*sneaks in to post some random Jon pics *

*sneaks out*

Comment

Where's the second one from??
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
          Where's the second one from??
          It's from a film called The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
          I haven't seen it but it seems that Jon has a very small part in it

Comment

OMG Stargatelover, what a great batch of pics!
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I found myself in the mood for doing some artwork

Comment

and an icon

Comment

OOOH YAY *claps*
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Nice artwork! I'm trying to place what the green dots could have been for though

EDIT

Ok, someone on the FB group just said they were going to "mug" (says that's what they said!) their friends for Stargate box sets so they can see Jonathon's Altantis episodes
                    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Well, at least it's their friends...lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah, I suppose, but mugging your friends just seems a little too extreme, besides, who mugs their "friends"?
                        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

lol you know how people joke around like that...of course they're not REALLY going to mug them
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, yeah. but that isn't really something I would joke about. But whatever

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                              Nice artwork! I'm trying to place what the green dots could have been for though
                              I might have an idea. I think they use the green dots for orientation, I mean when they edit the clips and add the special effects the people who do this guide themselves after the position of these green dots so they know where to add the special effects.
                              If I'm not mistaken I think the pic I used it's from The Five, more specific
                              Spoiler:
                              judging after Jon's facial expression, I think it's from the scene when Helen tells him he's an a$$ and then he has that line like: "well, guess who's still standing?"
                              (yes, I know.I'm a freak )

so they film the scene with Jon having those green spots and then, when they do the montage, they add the vampire special effects (the black/red eyes, the teeth, the nails , you know) using the dots for orientation.

anyway, that's my theory

Comment

well, I know it's for the the special effects, but I believe for the teeth, Jonathon actually puts in different teeth (I think either DK or MW said something about the teeth in the podcast for EON when Ashley was Vashley), so the only thing really left is the eyes, and the dots just don't match up for that.

unless they're using the dots to replace make-up, for him having dirt and such on his face or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X