No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually getting to the point where I'd rather be living in Vancouver.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm not kidding, either.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        I'm actually getting to the point where I'd rather be living in Vancouver.
        haha. I had this thought many times and not only because of Jon

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          haha. I had this thought many times and not only because of Jon
          omgg id love to move their but unfortumantely my choice of careers doesnt exactly allow for an easy border crossing with it *sighs* oh well, thats why i have vacations i guess haha
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

If you ever see a airplane with a flag that says "Vancouver or bust" flying by, that'll be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              omgg id love to move their but unfortumantely my choice of careers doesnt exactly allow for an easy border crossing with it *sighs* oh well, thats why i have vacations i guess haha
              *is jealous of Keaira being so close to Canada*
              I'm not even on the same continent

Comment

If you ever see a airplane with a flag that says "Vancouver or bust" flying by, that'll be me.
                hahaha PERFECT!!! though i doubt i'll see it since im in the total opposite direction, but if you see one then you know thats me

EDIT: sg4ever if by close you mean a good 3,000 miles away then yeah im SO close
                sigpic

Comment

I'll also be wearing a shirt that says "Sanctuary or bust"

Comment

hahaha PERFECT!!! though i doubt i'll see it since im in the total opposite direction, but if you see one then you know thats me

EDIT: sg4ever if by close you mean a good 3,000 miles away then yeah im SO close
                    oh you're way closer than me
                    If I were to come to Canada I'd have to cross half of Europe and the Atlantic Ocean too
                    now you see what I mean by close?

oh and a random vampire pic

Comment

I'll also be wearing a shirt that says "Sanctuary or bust"
                      haha i totally want one
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        oh you're way closer than me
                        If I were to come to Canada I'd have to cross half of Europe and the Atlantic Ocean too
                        now you see what I mean by close?

oh and a random vampire pic
                        hahaha ok so i am closer than you

and YAY for vamp picture
                        sigpic

Comment

And I won't be moving back, either!

Comment

And I won't be moving back, either!
                            haha i dont think any of us would
                            sigpic

Comment

Alright Troopers, i'm off for the weekend and will be back Sunday late afternoon. I will miss you all tons and tons and cannot wait to get back and see what ya'll have been up too!

*huggles goodbye*
                              sigpic

Comment

YESS THATS PERFECT!!! hahaha and im goign to change my title to Duchess of the Gutter so there's only ONE Queen and ONE King

And I'll be a Princess of The Gutter so it all works out!!
                                sigpic
                                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X