Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ROFL!
    Gosh, I needed a good laugh, thanks ladies!
    *fistpump for Tesla*
    haha.anytime Nad

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    Probably but then again he was one of the ones who sent Nikola bankrupt so I say it's karma coming back to bite him on the you know where
    all true. It's time Edison pays for his mistakes *evil face*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ROFL!
      Gosh, I needed a good laugh, thanks ladies!
      *fistpump for Tesla*
      *fistpumps back*

Glad to be of service. My work here is done.

Thank you and goodnight!! *Bows*

(Can you tell I've been watching "Monty Python" on Youtube and DVD?? )

BTW: Feel free to add to the list if you can think of any more....
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        1,000,000 for getting to have two wives and six kids while Tesla had no such happy ending
        I bring up a qoute from Tesla with respect to this:

"The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine"

EDIT Site where I got the qoute from: http://thinkexist.com/quotes/nikola_tesla/
        Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 20 February 2010, 07:27 AM.
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

hahahaha you guys rock. enough said.
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey random question,
            do you guys remember a few days back when we were discussing the shirtlessness of the guys of sanctuary...?
            was anybody planning on using that plotnubbin?? becuase if not i am so gonna write a little crack!fic about it
            sigpic

Comment

Hey random question,
              do you guys remember a few days back when we were discussing the shirtlessness of the guys of sanctuary...?
              was anybody planning on using that plotnubbin?? becuase if not i am so gonna write a little crack!fic about it
              I don't remember it and am not planning to use it as I have a plotnubbin in mind
              Spoiler:
              that deals with Nikola's absence at Ashley's memoral at the end of "Eulogy" and how Helen reacts when he comes back into her life to pay his respects.
              sigpic
              "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I don't remember it and am not planning to use it as I have a plotnubbin in mind
                Spoiler:
                that deals with Nikola's absence at Ashley's memoral at the end of "Eulogy" and how Helen reacts when he comes back into her life to pay his respects.
                i am really really looking forward to reading that! sounds mad intriguing
                sigpic

Comment

i am really really looking forward to reading that! sounds mad intriguing
                  There was one scene that is crying out for some N/H angst and I already pretty much have it all plotted out in my mind.

I'm just not sure if I can get Niko's snarky yet soft side right. But will hopefully get my uni. work done today so I can start to write it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl

Looks like Nikola Tesla will soon be the richest person in the world. His mansion will be so big, it'll have it's own island.
                    Oh yes...and it will have it's own economy, flag and national anthem.

Niko will truly be KING!!

And it's about time too!!
                    sigpic

Comment

There was one scene that is crying out for some N/H angst and I already pretty much have it all plotted out in my mind.

I'm just not sure if I can get Niko's snarky yet soft side right. But will hopefully get my uni. work done today so I can start to write it.
                      oh i agree! i think that whole episode had a ton of pontential for some Teslen moments.
                      IF you want, i would be happy to beta-read for you
                      yeah i really hope you get the work done so you can write that story im really looking forward to it
                      sigpic

Comment

oh i agree! i think that whole episode had a ton of pontential for some Teslen moments.
                        IF you want, i would be happy to beta-read for you
                        yeah i really hope you get the work done so you can write that story im really looking forward to it
                        Methinks that there will aslo be HUUUUUGEEEE amounts of Nikola/Dane angst too just to make things interesting

I would it if you beta read it. I'm good at the writing, not so much the picking up of mistakes and the like Will let you know if I get a chance to do it some time soon.
                        sigpic

Comment

Methinks that there will aslo be HUUUUUGEEEE amounts of Nikola/Dane angst too just to make things interesting

I would it if you beta read it. I'm good at the writing, not so much the picking up of mistakes and the like Will let you know if I get a chance to do it some time soon.
                          ohmygod DUH! haha idk why i didnt put that idea together sooner is beyond me

Ok cool i look forward to reading whatever you write....whenever you actually right it! haha
                          sigpic

Comment

ohmygod DUH! haha idk why i didnt put that idea together sooner is beyond me

Ok cool i look forward to reading whatever you write....whenever you actually right it! haha
                            LOL...speaking of which ma'dam...where's the next piece of your writing??
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL...speaking of which ma'dam...where's the next piece of your writing??
                              uhhh of which piece do you speak?
                              sigpic

Comment

uhhh of which piece do you speak?
                                Whichever one you're writing at the moment...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X