Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    the first thought that came to my mind when I found out was "How is this man supposed to live his life from now on? How could he get over something like that? How could he still be acting?"
    and when I found out that the background music from the toast scene was written for him that only made me cry even harder every time I watch the scene
    I think he'd know how proud of him and his wife his daughter was and want to go on for her. Having said that though, I can't imagine losing a child and how painful that is so for him to contiune to do what he does and do it so well is a true testament to his character and inner strength as a person.
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      I think he'd know how proud of him and his wife his daughter was and want to go on for her. Having said that though, I can't imagine losing a child and how painful that is so for him to contiune to do what he does and do it so well is a true testament to his character and inner strength as a person.
      well put! i completely agree
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

agreed!

Comment

And let's not forget the support the community gave them either. I'm sure they'd said it wasn't possible without that support. Still, yes, it makes one respect them that much more.
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

alright to lighten the really really depressing mood thats going on right now, (which is also my fault for bringing up sleepers) i will tell you which fic im updating...

im working on that songfic...cuz i couldnt resist doing something from Helen's POV
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              alright to lighten the really really depressing mood thats going on right now, (which is also my fault for bringing up sleepers) i will tell you which fic im updating...

im working on that songfic...cuz i couldnt resist doing something from Helen's POV
              You're teasing me like God teased Moses in the desert!! (Thank you Homer Simpson!! )

Hurry up and post darn it!!
              sigpic
              "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

You're teasing me like God teased Moses in the desert!! (Thank you Homer Simpson!! )

Hurry up and post darn it!!
                shhh. patients my friend. you cannot rush fanfic. hahah plus i dont think im very good at writing Helen bc i connect more with Nikola (its a snarky outcast thing ) so im constantly editing what ive written. it will be up sooner than you think
                sigpic

Comment

shhh. patients my friend. you cannot rush fanfic. hahah plus i dont think im very good at writing Helen bc i connect more with Nikola (its a snarky outcast thing ) so im constantly editing what ive written. it will be up sooner than you think
                  Like Nikloa, patience is not a virtue I possess...so please hurry up or I'll unleash a Tesla Tanturm that would put Nikola to shame!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Like Nikloa, patience is not a virtue I possess...so please hurry up or I'll unleash a Tesla Tanturm that would put Nikola to shame!!
                    lmfao yeahhh. working on ittt
                    sigpic

Comment

lmfao yeahhh. working on ittt
                      Good. I may just have to keep annoying you until you do.

*Sneaks off with clones and several bottles of wine to plot and plan*
                      sigpic

Comment

Good. I may just have to keep annoying you until you do.

*Sneaks off with clones and several bottles of wine to plot and plan*
                        ok woah. what is this clones business?! we each got one....?!!?
                        sigpic

Comment

ok woah. what is this clones business?! we each got one....?!!?
                          Oh.. I probably should explain. I have one clone and the real Nikola who I'm trying to clone also

And I'm not sharing as I'm getting in touch with my inner two year old *nods*
                          sigpic

Comment

off to bed in a most depressing mood can't stop watching this

see ya tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              off to bed in a most depressing mood can't stop watching this

see ya tomorrow
                              Sleep well...
                              sigpic

Comment

Sleep well sg4ever hopefully you'll have pleasant Nikola dreams and not sad depressing ones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X