Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
    Here is the plaque on the door of room 3327

That is so awesome! I wonder if you even could stay in that room?
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

http://www.teslasociety.com/pictures...newyorker3.jpg
      OMG AWESOME

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      That is so awesome! I wonder if you even could stay in that room?
      hope so cuz i plan on doing it! XD
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

You'll probably have to get down on your knees and beg the hotel workers to let you stay in that room.

And if they don't let you stay it that room, tell them that Tesla isn't too happy with them.
        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

You'll probably have to get down on your knees and beg the hotel workers to let you stay in that room.

And if they don't let you stay it that room, tell them that Tesla isn't too happy with them.
          hahaha i will pay and do whatever i gots too!
          ...or i'll just sick my clone on them
          sigpic

Comment

I. MUST. GO. THERE. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

If I ever go to New York, that'll be the very first place I visit.
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

If I ever go to New York, that'll be the very first place I visit.
                well haha idk if it'll be the first cuz trust me its hard to miss everything else along the way....(i live 45 min from there id know how ridic it is lol )

Mimzy next time you come up this way, we're meeting up and GOING XD
                sigpic

Comment

It's on the very top of my list of things I'm going to do when I go to New York.

Comment

My clone just suggested that I go to Croatia.

Comment

My clone just suggested that I go to Croatia.
                      That country has officially jumped to the top 5 places internationally i gotta visit
                      sigpic

Comment

My clone also suggested that I make an "Edison Stinks" sign

Comment

yeah, I've been to Prague (where he went to uni after Graz and worked for awhile) though.
                          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Here's the sign.

Comment

lmao its even sparkly like flase vampires!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                well haha idk if it'll be the first cuz trust me its hard to miss everything else along the way....(i live 45 min from there id know how ridic it is lol )

Mimzy next time you come up this way, we're meeting up and GOING XD
                                YESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X