• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I know it's not fair

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!!! i had a Nikola dream last night
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

He did seem to put humanity's happiness over his own.
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!!! i had a Nikola dream last night
        Um, you always do?

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        He did seem to put humanity's happiness over his own.
        Yeah, that's what makes him so awesome. Although it's sad he got cheated so many times
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah, that's what makes him so awesome. Although it's sad he got cheated so many times
          And that humanity for the most part doesn't appreciate his work or even know about it!
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

There should be some sort of campaign to get him in kids' textbooks, b/c I swear I never read about him in school...
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

There should be some sort of campaign to get him in kids' textbooks, b/c I swear I never read about him in school...
              yeah until sanctuary i had never heard of him, which is now depressing me beacuse he deserves the recognition more than anybody else everr!!!

I think we should start that campaign!!! i just wouldnt know who to petition
              sigpic

Comment

Neither would I...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Neither would I...
                  maybe we should aim big and just petition the president! hahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah until sanctuary i had never heard of him, which is now depressing me beacuse he deserves the recognition more than anybody else everr!!!

I think we should start that campaign!!! i just wouldnt know who to petition
                    Yeah, I didn't know about him until Sanctuary either. The only thing that worries me, is those somewhat crazy fans they don't care about the Real Tesla, giving scientists MORE reason to not take him seriously.

Comment

"theElectrics First day on set for TEAR THE CURTAIN today at the Stanley Theatre. Appx 40 crew working with actors Jon Young, Jimmy Tait, and Dawn Petten "

Edit YES someone added my Sanctuary/Fringe crossover "Memories Awakened" to they story alert!!
                      Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 09 February 2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        Does anyone know if the hotel Tesla died in (The New Yorker) is still standing today? I can't seem to find anything online.
                        According to Wikipedia, the hotel is still standing. There's probably a plaque on the door of room 3327 that says "Nikola Tesla slept here."
                        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                          According to Wikipedia, the hotel is still standing. There's probably a plaque on the door of room 3327 that says "Nikola Tesla slept here."
                          one day, im going to call that hotel and im going to stay in that room overnight XD

DO YOU THINK HE HAUNTS THAT ROOM?! XD lmao
                          sigpic

Comment

one day, im going to call that hotel and im going to stay in that room overnight XD

DO YOU THINK HE HAUNTS THAT ROOM?! XD lmao
                            If he is haunting that room, he's probably muttering funny and insulting things about Edison.
                            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Ok, I went back through the last part of my Sanctuary/Fringe crossover "Memories Awakened" where Niko will have to be Walter Bishop's lab rat for awhile and added some more descriptive language.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5729744/1/Memories_Awakened

Hope you all like!

Comment

Here is the plaque on the door of room 3327

Comment

Working...
                                X