Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    *loud party music is suddenly heard and everybody looks around to see Keaira come dancing in*

WOO CHECK IT OUT EVERYBODY MY NEW FANFIC IS DONE!! It's called Stylish and Practical ENJOY IT!!!

*Keaira dances off to go celebrate with her clone*
    Keaira I absolutely love your fic...oh and my clone too I so wish they put that in the movie *sighs*
    well at least I can dream about it *day dreaming*
    Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 30 January 2010, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      Keaira I absolutely love your fic...oh and my clone too I so wish they put that in the movie *sighs*
      well at least I can dream about it *day dreaming*
      haha thanks. im glad you liked it im planning updating my other fic this weekend...but so far my laptop isnt cooperating with that idea...but my clone is
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha thanks. im glad you liked it im planning updating my other fic this weekend...but so far my laptop isnt cooperating with that idea...but my clone is
        tee hee tell me about the clones? my clone is trying to get me drunk. we had some red wine at dinner and now he's not giving up the bottle and he keeps filling my glass...I'm not drunk yet but dizzy I have to focus to see what I'm writting

Comment

tee hee tell me about the clones? my clone is trying to get me drunk. we had some red wine at dinner and now he's not giving up the bottle and he keeps filling my glass...I'm not drunk yet but dizzy I have to focus to see what I'm writting
          lol tell me about it! my clones currently trying to distract me by doing the hand-on-the-hip-playful-grin-dont-you-just-wanna-ruffle-me-and--me? look *sighs* so temptinggg!!
          sigpic

Comment

lol tell me about it! my clones currently trying to distract me by doing the hand-on-the-hip-playful-grin-dont-you-just-wanna-ruffle-me-and--me? look *sighs* so temptinggg!!
            tempting indeed I don't know how can you resist *giggles*

Comment

tempting indeed I don't know how can you resist *giggles*
              i've always had very strong will....power...*her sentence trails off as her clone in a desperate move dumps a bucket of water over himself......*
              ahem. nope thats not going to do it. i have strong wil power! yes yes.
              sigpic

Comment

i've always had very strong will....power...*her sentence trails off as her clone in a desperate move dumps a bucket of water over himself......*
                ahem. nope thats not going to do it. i have strong wil power! yes yes.
                sometimes it's not that bad being weak for example right now when your clone it's all wet

Comment

sometimes it's not that bad being weak for example right now when your clone it's all wet
                  see normally id agree but i have a ton of stuff i gotta get done before i can really do anything cool/fun besides being here haha so my clones gonna have to...uh...*clone has taken shirt off*......NEVERMIND I"LL BE BACK!!
                  sigpic

Comment

see normally id agree but i have a ton of stuff i gotta get done before i can really do anything cool/fun besides being here haha so my clones gonna have to...uh...*clone has taken shirt off*......NEVERMIND I"LL BE BACK!!
                    clone with no shirt how strong to be to resist to something like that? oh I would kill to see Tesla shirtless in the movie *drooling*

Comment

clone with no shirt how strong to be to resist to something like that? oh I would kill to see Tesla shirtless in the movie *drooling*
                      haha i wasnt strong enough! lol and im back. he's now fully clothed and lounging with a glass of wine on the couch very happily
                      if Nikola doesnt get a shirtless seen in S3 i think there will be a fangirl riot bc legit every other main male character has taken his shirt off in the past two seasons...some of them twice *cough will cough* lol
                      sigpic

Comment

haha i wasnt strong enough! lol and im back. he's now fully clothed and lounging with a glass of wine on the couch very happily
                        if Nikola doesnt get a shirtless seen in S3 i think there will be a fangirl riot bc legit every other main male character has taken his shirt off in the past two seasons...some of them twice *cough will cough* lol
                        agreed. Nikola must not be an exception

Comment

agreed. Nikola must not be an exception
                          if anything he shoulda been the FIRST one to take his shirt off! he is afterall, the best looking one of the bunch
                          sigpic

Comment

if anything he shoulda been the FIRST one to take his shirt off! he is afterall, the best looking one of the bunch
                            you got my words out of my mouth...I never managed to pass over John's physic aspect and I never understood how could have Helen fallen in love with him (maybe I'm swallow but as much as I would keep searching I can't see the beauty of John). When Tesla showed up I was totally like "yep..he's the man for Helen"...there are so many things to love at him that I'd probably need a whole day to metion them all

Comment

you got my words out of my mouth...I never managed to pass over John's physic aspect and I never understood how could have Helen fallen in love with him (maybe I'm swallow but as much as I would keep searching I can't see the beauty of John). When Tesla showed up I was totally like "yep..he's the man for Helen"...there are so many things to love at him that I'd probably need a whole day to metion them all
                              a day, thats it?
                              sigpic

Comment

a day, thats it?
                                well probably more but I think I'll have to study him more closely
                                *ruffle her clone and he gives her a stare*
                                *melting on the chair*

Comment

Working...
                                X