No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY CRAP DOES IT EVER!!! haha i love when things i love fit with other things i love lol its a truly glorious feeling indeed
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

We should all compile a list of songs that could Nikola's theme songs and send it to Jonathon
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        We should all compile a list of songs that could Nikola's theme songs and send it to Jonathon
        that would probably take him over 158 years to go through
        sigpic

Comment

I concur
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So, we send the abridged version with the top I don't know 15
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

"Water Night" is DEFINITELY on there! I don't care WHAT arguement you want to make

Comment

I agree!!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It fits him on waaaayyyy tooo many levels! And I do think "Leonardo Dreams of His Flying Machine" by the same composer should also be on there.

Oh, and if possible there should be like a link to a version of each song. again, if possible.

Comment

And "Sleep"--it's also by Whitacre and it totally fits Tesla too
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Geez, Whitacre should SOO write a song FOR Tesla, but I already suggested that to him on Twitter.

Comment

And lyrics if possible as well, just in case and I'm listening to BYU's version of Sleep here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCS7etNEbU

Lyrics:

Sleep by Eric Whitacre

The evening hangs beneath the moon
                        A silver thread on darkened dune
                        With closing eyes and resting head
                        I know that sleep is coming soon
                        Upon my pillow safe in bed
                        A thousand pictures fill my head
                        I cannot sleep my minds a flight
                        And yet my limbs seem made of lead
                        If there are noises in the night
                        A frighting shadow flickering light
                        Then I surrender unto? sleep
                        Where clouds of dreams give second sight
                        What dreams may come both dark and deep
                        Of flying wings and soaring leap
                        As I surrender unto slee
                        p
                        Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 26 January 2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

WOW! I leave for a few hours and when I come back there's like....4 new pages???

You're productive, Troopers....The King is pleased

Just stopping to drop the icon I made for the TeslaTeam icon contest on DA. It's not much, but it's the King so...

Here:

Back to reading everything I missed
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                            WOW! I leave for a few hours and when I come back there's like....4 new pages???

You're productive, Troopers....The King is pleased

Just stopping to drop the icon I made for the TeslaTeam icon contest on DA. It's not much, but it's the King so...

Here:

Back to reading everything I missed
                            lmfao the King is always pleased with us

LOVE THE ICON! haha its great
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, BTW I got this reply from DK himself on twitter

Spoiler:
                              damiankindler RT @kivawolfspeaker: Are we going to see more of The Five in S3? A deepening of those relationships? ANSWER: YES. 'Nuff said.

So, YES there WILL be more Tesla in S3

Comment

Oh, BTW I got this reply from DK himself on twitter

Spoiler:
                                damiankindler RT @kivawolfspeaker: Are we going to see more of The Five in S3? A deepening of those relationships? ANSWER: YES. 'Nuff said.

So, YES there WILL be more Tesla in S3
                                OMG IKK I SAWW THAT ON HIS TWITTER!!!

...and then i "followed" you and then RT'd that myself

that legit made my day im so glad you asked thatt <3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X