No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to go to Vancouver to see one of his shows and hopefully meet him. Who knows if it will happen... *ruggles and purrs*

Spoiler:
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I wanna see Hamlet cus it's my all time favorite actor being my all time favorite Shakespeare play!!!!!!!! Talk about DOUBLE bonus!

*purrs and ruggles back*
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

That would be pretty awesome! *ruggles back and purrs*

Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I too hope it's just a metaphor, even tho it would be a pretty weird one O.o
          Splitting up but continue working on many projects together would be just heartbreaking to hear.

And I love all the pictures, guys! I think even old ones are new to some of us, and great to look at for everybody

Twelfth Night would be the other play I was going to see anyway and I am double heart broken now that I got to see neither...
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

You are welcome! That's our job as Thread Elf and Assistant Thread Elf.

Spoiler:
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic

Comment

I know guys You make this thread to the best appreciation thread out there <3

Comment

Awww, I'm glad you like it so much!

Spoiler:

Edit: My first attempt at returning to making my own art! I have to get used to GIMP, again. It's been so long since I had a computer capable of photo editing.

All my arts are snurchable, unless noted otherwise.
                Last edited by Elorendil; 03 August 2013, 10:32 PM.
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

Es glad to have you back! And yes that is our job as Elor said. As far as Jon and Kim I think he also might've meant that they still work together, they still love each other and although they still live together maybe they're playing by different rules? That is if you know what I mean.

*ruggles Elor* I have the larger image of the Hamlet one you posted if you want me to post it for you.
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Elor, your thumbnail doesn't seem to work

Glitch, I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I have no idea what "playing by different rules" might mean in this context Anyhow, the interview says that *they* are based in Toronto now... apparently together. Uh, go figure. I really hope they both are ok. Having a partner of so many years by your side is a great feeling, I hope those two still have it.

Comment

Whoops!

I had to fix something and though I re-uploaded it over the same file, but apparently not...

*ruggles for Glitch* By all means, give me a bigger piccy!
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Glitch, I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I have no idea what "playing by different rules" might mean in this context Anyhow, the interview says that *they* are based in Toronto now... apparently together. Uh, go figure. I really hope they both are ok. Having a partner of so many years by your side is a great feeling, I hope those two still have it.
                        It means that they're still together but separated which I hope isn't the case. I should ask his niece if she knows but I really don't wanna bother her about it.

Spoiler:

Big enough for you Elor? *purrs and ruggles back*
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

I would not bother her with that Nam. She prolly wouldn't want to talk about it online. It is personal. I thought it meant that he was working in BC and she had something she had to do in Toronto so they were living in different cities until they finish what they are doing. But I might be wrong.
                          sigpic
                          Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

No they both live in Toronto Lena and they're both working together on Bard on the Beach and The Great Gatbsy.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

So many lovely pictures to come back to.

Comment

It's always fun to watch him play a ladies man too. I don't think he really is one but he plays it well.

He is good at Dork roles too but i think he actually is kind of a geek. and I do not mean that as an insult
                                sigpic
                                Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Working...
                                X