No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember if that is one of my own screenshots... I think that one was done by someone else. Don't remember who, or I would credit them.

Spoiler:
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
      yeah apearently he has a special camera radar. And then that magnetism takes over LOL.
      Yea I think he does have a camera radar! He's such a ham.

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
      Spoiler:

Glitch, would you make me a Nikola wallpaper for my new laptop? I'm not finding any I like online and I haven't gotten my photo editting software set up on the new computer, yet. *extra ruggles*

Sure Elor anything for my assistant thread elf! I just need to know the resolution of your screen size so it's not stretched or too small.

Spoiler:
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Yay! You always make such great art. My resolution is 1366 x 768. *extra ruggles*

Spoiler:
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Ok! *purrs and ruggles back* Forgot to ruggle you *extra ruggles* Any special colors you want?

sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Hmmm, not really. XD I'd love just about anything as long as it isn't so bright that it hurts my eyes to look at it.

*ruggles and purrs*

Spoiler:
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic

Comment

I have the same problem so don't worry no neon colors will be used. *purrs and ruggles*

sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

I know it won't! I have yet to see anything made by you that I didn't like. *ruggles*

Spoiler:

Oh! Guess what? One of my friends went to a Con in Philly and she bought me an autographed pic from Amanda! She's supposed to be mailing it to me in a few days...
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

That's awesome Elor! You're lucky *purrs and ruggles*

Spoiler:

Here's your pressie. I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long I had an appointment.
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

That's fab Koala. IDK who I am more jealous of you for making such awesome wp or Elor for getting such fantastic pressies. *scratches behind ears*
                    sigpic
                    Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

*purrpurrpurrpurr* I make you stuff all the time Lena. I made you a wp for your bday.

Spoiler:
                      [/URL]
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Ohh, wow, Glitch!!! I love it! *lots of ruggles* I cant wait to get home and put that on my laptop.
                        Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic

Comment

*purrpurrpurrpurrrpurrpurrpurrrpurr* Anything for my assistant thread elf!

*lots of ruggles in return* Glad you like it
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

*ruggles back and purrs* It looks great on my laptop!

Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                              I make you stuff all the time Lena. I made you a wp for your bday.
                              I still love it. But I like all your arts. I don't steal the ones I am not suposed to but I snurch everything else you make.

What is that pic from Elorendil? It looks almost familiar
                              sigpic
                              Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Not sure, actually. XD Glitch, do you know? *ruggles*

Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X