No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea guess I can't really complain huh? But there's snow on the ground and the bottom of my pant legs got all wet, good thing they have three days to dry. I don't have school Fridays so I always have a three day weekend.

Spoiler:

Sparky, I go to a business college so I have to dress professionally
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Ah. I guess I'm lucky I get to dress casually.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Spoiler:

There is no official dress code for music majors, but as a serious one, I always dressed nicely and artistically. *ruggles*
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I have to wear a suit because I'm taking Network Security, working with computers in a professional business enviroment. Besides that jeans and t-shirts are prohibited in the college I go to to begin with

Spoiler:

*ruggles back and purrs*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

*ruggles back and purrs*
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic
            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* Wanna see some of the art I made for Lucas? Not my best work but this was shortly after I had just started.

All of my Lucas banners are totally snurchable as long as you ask before you snurch.
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Nice! *extra ruggles*

Spoiler:
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* It's not my best work, but it's Jon so who cares.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Exactly! *ruggles back and purrs*

Spoiler:
                    Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic

Comment

*ruggles and purrs* This is another banner I made.

sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Oooh, I like the background! *ruggles*

Spoiler:
                        Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic

Comment

I found it on Google but I don't remember what I was googling I google so many things I can' remember them all.

*purrs and ruggles back*
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                            *purrs and ruggles*

Watching Sleepers. I forgot how much I love this episode.
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

I created an original character for Sleepers. one of the drug addled teens Tesla makes into a vampire. But he's not loyal to Chad, only Tesla so he wasn't devamped, but due to the differences of his DNA and Tesla's they couldn't use his blood to revamp him.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

awesome.JPG Found this. I didnt make it. IDK who did. I have Gimp on my comp but IDK how to use it. If anyone could help me with it Id make many prettyfuls.

But I have no one who can teach me
                                sigpic
                                Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Working...
                                X