Some hand thunk for ya
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
      Yea they are up

Some hand thunk for ya
      Before the pic loaded, I made face like O_o at the phrase "hand thunk" wondering what it was. lol
      His nails are so nice and squeaky clean. *cringes at the needle*

Comment

That's what you girls call it
        Spoiler:
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post

And, OHMIGOSH! Henry is almost Tesla's protege!! Comparing Resistance and Fugue, there were quite a few similarities. In Resistance Nikola tells Henry, the inferior, "Mozzal tov" for his child. Henry tells...Abby's FBI agent friend dude (I can't remember his name) "Mozzal tov" in the same way. The way they treated them were parallel! Nikola is terrible at naming things, yet Henry called his invention in Chimera "un-deading device." Coincidence? I think not.

He has a one of a kind smile! It just makes you want to smile too! Or laugh with him.

One of our cats once killed baby swallows and all the swallows were dive-bombing us for the rest of the summer. I'm still kind of afraid of birds. And I've seen The Birds.

I noticed too that they're both terrible at naming things. When Henry said "un-deading device" I immediately thought 'and they say Tesla is bad at naming things? That's worse than de-vamper.' I love the way Henry and Nikola's relationship progressed from End of Nights to the finale though.

Never thought of the parallels between Nikola and Henry and Henry and Gavin (I think was his name?). Interesting.

Agree about JY's smile. It's hard not to smile when I see him smile or laugh in the blooper reel, because it's real then, not acting, and he has such an adorable smile.

Sounds like those swallows remembered you and considered you guilty by association.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            That's interesting. Did they say whether there was any significance to the name? Or just made up something...... ?
            I don't know and I don't I think I even listened to the podcast where it was mentioned, so I won't know which one it would have been. I all I did was see a post about it somewhere, but I don't remember where and Google's not bringing up anything on it. I'm thinking it might have been the forum for the show, the one that was on the show's official website, before it moved to Facebook.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Re: "Mozzal-tow": I think it was mazel tov

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazel_tov

In kind of a you just got so lucky your name should be chanced to "good luck has occurred"

But then, until recently I was thinking hard why the closed part of Sanctuary was called the Shoe, and I still would, if my beta didn't chance it to SHU Better not to trust me with getting these things right

Comment

Shoe

FO,
                your posts keep cracking me up!
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Hey All!!! Ima back!!!
                  Schools been keeping me busy, but finally the summee holidays, yay!!

Anyone seen the bloopers/SFN deleted scenes yet???!?!?!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Welcome back Star
                    Spoiler:

I've seen them ... They're hilarious, especially JY's blopers and his drunk Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah, that cracked me up!!! I so wish they'd left it in!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                      Indeed

Comment

Finally I was able to watch deleted scenes! My computer suffers from over heating even more than it usually does... It is 28 C in here, strange how much of an effect a couple of degrees can have.

Such a great material in the deleted scenes Drunken Nikola xD After a week like this (sorry for my constant whining) I'm totally happy he found a way

The equipment was quite convincing

Anyhow, my favorite part was the second scene, where he spoke genocide. Way less hilarious but much more important for his character. Still, in a way I am happy the scene didn't find it's way to the canon... I don't really know why. I guess I somehow find it too limiting for his character, and it could be argued that it contradicts with some of his earlier work (like the vampire project). Then it could be said that it isn't because his statement was about killing, in general, not his declaration of pacifism or anything like that... and in The Five it was clear that he had made a vow to never feed from humans.

That something else would be...um...huh. I don't know. What has he ever done in secret that was not for himself? He is always working on projects and patents. I find it humorous that he sometimes forgets to put patents on his inventions. What an interesting character flaw.
                        World domination was his goal. He wants control of something. Or at least power and credit.
                        Maybe he was after money. Power.
                        He had the patience to be testing/in hiding for sixty years.
                        Is he more about power/security or credit/attention/getting noticed?
                        I'm not sure Nikola wanted the world. He said he did, true, but people say things that are not meant for literal manner. I think his taking over the world may have been just a way to express he has (and will have in the future) ambitious, probably ethically questionable plans.

What would he do with the world? It is much to take care of, constantly needing attention... The vampire project had a lot taking over the world wibe in it, though, but I think the world wasn't for him in that plan. Money, that he needs for his work (even most basic lab ware is super expensive) but I can't see Nikola just wanting to be rich.

Maybe Nikola himself doesn't know what he wants? Some days he is all for Helen, then the next day he is making her angry with some dangerous stunt... Or maybe it is all of it: power, credit and the girl. After all it is the problem of being (somewhat ) human. One wants it all and tries to find a way to get much as possible. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not that well.

He was running from those who were constantly trying to eliminate him because of the threat potential he held. The people who hate abnormals. Nikola wasn't the most pleasant of fellows in the beginning it seems so I could see how people wouldn't want him around. Oh, perhaps after he sent the death-ray plans to everyone, maybe several of the Allied governments were not his biggest fans and saw him, too, as a threat and didn't want that much danger/power coming from one man.
                        But it has been a long time after that mess. If not forgotten, it is probably more or less forgiven. Not for good will, but because he is the person one wants to hire... unless he was seen too much of a loose cannon. That would actually explain why he never gave any hint of people wanting to use him for their own purposes (before SCIU). A genius it little use if he can't be trusted.

This is, of course, assuming he wasn't written as dead by the governments wanting him dead or working for them.

Nikola is terrible at naming things, yet Henry called his invention in Chimera "un-deading device." Coincidence? I think not.
                        Haha, I had forgotten the un-deading device It has to be some inventor thing

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Shoe
                        It sound remotely like that And the subtitles I had dubbed (subbed?) it to shoe

Comment

Weird, mine comes out as SHU
                          Spoiler:

Star you're welcome
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

SHU = Secure Housing Unit

I think anyway.

Drunken Tesla was priceless!

Comment

That he was!
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                                I don't know and I don't I think I even listened to the podcast where it was mentioned, so I won't know which one it would have been. I all I did was see a post about it somewhere, but I don't remember where and Google's not bringing up anything on it. I'm thinking it might have been the forum for the show, the one that was on the show's official website, before it moved to Facebook.
                                Thanks for answering me and trying to find it.

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                                Hey All!!! Ima back!!!
                                Schools been keeping me busy, but finally the summee holidays, yay!!

Anyone seen the bloopers/SFN deleted scenes yet???!?!?!
                                *waves* Hi! Yes, the bloopers and deleted scenes were great!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X