• Show
Clear All

I'll have to try it once I get my comp .... ifIevergetitthatis
    Spoiler:
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Okay It's a tutorial for Gimp but it can be translated over but the brushes are for Gimp but I think I saw a link for the photoshop versions in the descriptions on DA...

I'm also trying to make a Niko sig but I can't seem to get inspired....
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Glitch, glad to hear the surgery went well. I hope the return trips continue to go well. All the best wishes to you.

Comment

Good to hear that, Glitch

Wow, I don't understand how ppl have the patience it takes to gimp things. I think myself as a patient person. I do x-stitch work, I knit and many of my writing projects have over 50,000 words and I haven't even started uploading them. But every time I touch Gimp, after an hour or so I want to throw the computer out of my window and then walk down to jump on what is left of it

Comment

Awe thanks guys
            Spoiler:

Thanks for the tut Yamii
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

FO: That's what I felt like the first time I tried Gimp (Over 2 years ago) but I learned from Photoshop and even though they are different, I can still understand it. But I guess it's just preference. I have major writers block right now... I have a story that I've been trying to get moving but just can't seem to get anywhere and I also have not uploaded it as well.

Glitch: You are welcome
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

yamiinsane, photoshop leads to the same situation

I'd like to be able to edit photos and pics, now more than ever. ff.net got the new image system and practically all my stories show parts of the profile pic. The result is somewhat abstract and not very pleasant... With some stories, I was able to use photos after very little editing but the other stories are making my hair gray Sanctuary stories seem to be unusually difficult. If I don't miraculously gain some patience, I think I'm going to take pics of lab glassware and use them, no matter how badly it would suit the story xD

Comment

FO: If you want, I can make you some art for your stories unless you want me to write up an in depth tutorial in Gimp for you since I'm now using that.
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to share the sig that I finally managed to finish... It consists of all 6 stock for the current challenge in the AFA thread, though you can't really see all of them...

I hope you likes
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yami, as i said before it looks great. A little eerie though, kind of ominous, i think is the word.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Thank you Max Yea, I didn't want it to be that but that was how it came out.....
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*snurches* took you long enough Yamii
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Yea, my muse has decided to come and go as she pleases. And thank you Glitch
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Hi! Love all the pics you guys post. Jonathon is an amazing and incredible man!
                                And I'm so stoked that he made the Blooper Reel for Sanctuary. And the deleted scene should be epic given that promo pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X