X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*purrs and ruggles* Very true.
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*purrs and ruggles* And you can see her everyday like you said
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Elorendil, that's great I have only tropical fish...Not that smart or amusing animals but they demand little love and attention

We have now third week of 'first of May' parties going on <3

Glitch, good to know! I rewatched Resistance today but I didn't catch the name I have called her Jenna after the actress... I am writing a fic that may or may not be finished some day

Comment

Her name is Gale . I found an awesome Tesla fic, it's called forget Me Not
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Forget Me Not is one of my fav Tesla fics It was very interesting to see how Tesla could be if he didn't remember all the crap life and other things shoveled on him... I'd love to read more things like that, just to see other takes of the subject.

Comment

Yea I liked it .... Especially the end
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

*ruggles and purrs*
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*ruggles and purrs* welcome back
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Oh the wonders that is this thread. Much appreciation for the pics. And all the J-Yo love. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      FO, you forgot his cravat I don't know what it is about that cravat but I wish he would bring it back
                      It looks sexy on him, that's what it is! So does the scarf. Actually he looks sexy without either one too.

Thanks for the caps.

Originally posted by Glitch33
                      Glad to see someone still here besides the four of us and glad you like the pics
                      I check the thread when I'm on GW but I just don't post much. Maybe some of the others do the same?
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I am usually around, just don't have much time to post. So always know i love the pics. They brighten my day, no matter what day they are posted and i see them.

Number Six - i do the same thing you do.

And j-yo looks sexy in anything he wears.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

As I said, glad there's more than just the four of us, cus we all know there's several people who left saying that I ruined the thread
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                            I check the thread when I'm on GW but I just don't post much. Maybe some of the others do the same?
                            Yes

*hugs everyone*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs back* Hi Nad!
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                                As I said, glad there's more than just the four of us, cus we all know there's several people who left saying that I ruined the thread
                                You didn't! How could you by posting the yummy?
                                And to add to that, if people believe that one person can 'ruin' a thread, they're not putting enough effort in keeping it fun, are they?
                                *hugs*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X