X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*purrs and ruggles*
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Wow the Skype Chat with Jonathon is already at 860 $!!!! Isn´t that cool and stil 5 days to go. Amanda and Damian have "only" $530. HaHa I´m excited to know how high it will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
        Wow the Skype Chat with Jonathon is already at 860 $!!!! Isn´t that cool and stil 5 days to go. Amanda and Damian have "only" $530. HaHa I´m excited to know how high it will go.
        You can see that the chat with AT and RD went at the price of about 1000 last year.
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          You can see that the chat with AT and RD went at the price of about 1000 last year.
          It was because there was no "Skype Chat w/Jonathon Young" available for bidding last year! I'm pretty confident that JY's chat will go up to $1000 this year.
          sigpic
          Sign by me

Comment

I know *sigh*
            I think JYo will be totally surprised

I just hope that a normal, sane person will win the auction, and not some spoiled brat who doesn't really care That person will represent all the fans during those 20 minutes...

Comment

OMG his look in this picture

Nikola3.JPG

he is so scared that she could be dead.

I don´t understand why that pic is so small, the pic I uploaded is bigger. Why are there now 2 pics? I don´t get it.

I´m worried too that it could be some idiot who could win that auction or even worse he/she wins that and then doesn´t pay.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Altariel; 06 January 2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Yes, I agree. It's awesome that it is going so high! I hope whoever wins will truly appreciate it and not scare poor Jon away from ever doing it again.

*ruggles for Glitch*
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

An interview on Electric Company Theatre's new play All The Way Home*purrs and ruggles* The interview is with Kim but it mentions Jon

Last edited by Glitch33; 06 January 2012, 11:32 AM.
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you for the link!

The play sounds very interesting and innovative. And the tickets are really cheap. Apparently it will run for 5 nights with 150 ppl in the audience at most. I wonder whether it's possible to get those tickets easily. I can imagine they would be all sold out by now? Or is it just my fangirliness talking

Adventurous viewers may easily find themselves sharing a couch with a character
                    *faints*

Spoiler for a sad moment:
                    Spoiler:
                    With a focus on grief and the unexpected loss of a family member, the detail-driven plot picks at a universal notion of suffering.
                    Ouch

Comment

*purrs and ruggles* I'll have to look at the interview later...
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've finally found time to make use of my newly acquired privileges and upload a self-made avatar
                        <--- *blink*

Comment

I was just noticing that in the other thread, I love it!

Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

You're welcome!
                              Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic

Comment

Also like your new avi

Isn't it a strange coincidence that JoYo is acting as Nikola Tesla who was the guy who created AC electricity..and yet JoYo's theatre is called "The electric company"

...Ugh, I just woke up to a perfect dream. I won that auction thing, and began to chat with JoYo. He said Hi Jo... and I collapsed.
                                And then i woke up. Hahhahhahahhhaha.
                                Winning that auction would be a death trap for me. Mabye I'll wait until I watch one of his theatre shows or he comes to Oz promoting sanctuary.
                                (+ I wonder how expensive the auction would be already... can anyone link me?)
                                Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                                - Doctor Who (series 7)
                                - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                                - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                                - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                                - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Working...
                                X