• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

*purrs and ruggles back*
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*purrs and ruggles*

On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

*purr purr purrrrrrr*

Spoiler:

*ruggles*
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*ruggles*

*purr purr purr*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

I want to share this with all of you..... this is my first ever ...... I know it's no match for all your genius works out there but please don't laugh.... and give advise how to make it better.....

In response to Star's heartbreaking vid .... I present to you all MY FIRST SIGNATURE ART!!!!!

Sig-1.jpg
            sigpic
            Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
              I'll have to watch your vid on break, Star. I want to watch that ep again. Too bad I'm working until midnight. Maybe tomorrow?
              Okie dokie,

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
              I want to share this with all of you..... this is my first ever ...... I know it's no match for all your genius works out there but please don't laugh.... and give advise how to make it better.....

In response to Star's heartbreaking vid .... I present to you all MY FIRST SIGNATURE ART!!!!!
              Awwww! I feel all special!! I love it!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

It's really great, Dino!
                Funny that I wanted to use the same line from Star's video with the same screenshot for an avatar Great minds and all that
                The only thing in re to signatures/banners is that you've gotta take care of their size. 700x300 pixels is I think the limit on GW? At least it used to be, I'm not sure anymore.
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  It's really great, Dino!
                  Funny that I wanted to use the same line from Star's video with the same screenshot for an avatar Great minds and all that
                  The only thing in re to signatures/banners is that you've gotta take care of their size. 700x300 pixels is I think the limit on GW? At least it used to be, I'm not sure anymore.
                  Heehee, I feel doubly special!
                  sigpic
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Hi, I'm new in this forum (and i'm french )

but i found this:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...ason-five.html

I thought I'd give you the link as soon as possible

Comment

Love it Dinoman! Keep up the excellent work!
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerys08 View Post
                        Hi, I'm new in this forum (and i'm french )

but i found this:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...ason-five.html

I thought I'd give you the link as soon as possible
                        Welcome to the forum!

I have already signed it Thanks for sharing it! We do need to spread the word!

AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

2. Skype Chat- Jonathon Young- eBay item #260921242060

More items on sale @ Sanctuary For Kids (S4K) auction - http://www.sanctuaryforkids.org/inde...d=55&Itemid=64
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Love it Dino

Emerys Welcome to the family the names Glitch

sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch!! DID YA SEE WHAT I POSTED!! D *ruffles*
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Wow! The price is $250 already! I am sure it will jump to 4 digits towards the end of teh auction. Iven if I could afford it, I would just faint and pant into the micro and Jonathon would have to do all the talking

It's so awesome of him to donate a chat. I love him. What a great guy.
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                Wow! The price is $250 already! I am sure it will jump to 4 digits towards the end of teh auction. Iven if I could afford it, I would just faint and pant into the micro and Jonathon would have to do all the talking

It's so awesome of him to donate a chat. I love him. What a great guy.
                                I know! I wish I had money.... But like you, I'd just be speechless!! And its skype so you see the person face to face aswell! AHHHHHH! His smile would just make me melt!!

Yeah, what a great guy!! AWW!
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X